Pre Clomid Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

JinHtown

I am 35 y/o and weigh 255. I exercise 2-3 days per week and eat fairly healthy. I have been testing my T levels for the past 4 years due to symptoms, mainly loss muscle mass, comlete loss of libido, lack of energy, and weight gain. I have not had a reading above 350 yet and my PCP felt it was low, but not low enough to treat. I finally found a doc willing to help determine the root cause. I have been doing some reading and have learned about a growing number of men in their 30's suffering from hypolthalamic dysfunction brought on by previous MDMA (ectasy) use. I started on 50 mg Clomid EOD, 2000 units Vitamin D and 500 mcg of B12. I started 2 weeks ago and have little improvement in energy and no change anywhere else. I am going to continue this for another 2 weeks and get retested. I am not optimistic in this regimen as I have read there is little to no evidence that clomid helps to raise libido which is my #1 concern. I am curious to get the thoughts of the experts.

Testosterone - 338
SHBG - 39
Free test - 6.1
Somatomedin-C - 174
Estradiol - 29
Progesterone - 0.5
FSH - 5.4
LH - 3.7
Prolactin - 4.9
DHEA Sulfate - 319
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone - 2.1
White Blood Cell Count - 4.7
Red Blood Cell Count - 5.74
Hemoglobin - 16.2
Hematocrit - 47.4
Mean corpuscular Volume - 82.6
Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin - 28.2
Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Conc - 34.2
Red Cell Distribution Width - 13.6
Neutrophils - 73
Lymphocytes - 16
Monocytes - 9
Eosinophils - 2
Basophils - 0
Platelet count - 195
Cortisol - 9
Vitamin B12 - 364
Vitamin D 25 - 22
PSA - 0.7
PSA Free - 0.32
PSA % Free - 46

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JinHtown

I have tried may of these with no success. I am in bed and asleep most nights by 9:00pm and am up for the gym at 5:00 am. I cut out almost all alcohol intake a little over a year ago. I exercise regularly. The only form of stress relief I haven't tried is meditation. I hunt, fish and play golf as much as I want. I used to take a zinc supplement, ZMA, but am not currently. I don't wear boxers but would be willing to give them a try. Over the past 4-5 years I have been struggling with weight gain. The fittest I have been in my adult life was when I was running 25-30 miles a week. Even then I weighed 210 and struggled with symptoms. I have children so my wife makes sure we have no BPA products in the house. I don't take any prescriptions or other drugs. I used to take Adderrall for ADD but haven't taken it in almost 7 years.

I used to supplement when I was lifting heavier but I never knowingly took steroids or PEDs. I was on the typical BCAAs, creatine, NO Xplode, hemavol etc. A friend of mine thought my symptoms could be caused by the supplements. I have stopped taking all supplements for the past two years.

JinHtown

Update
Have been on Clomid 50 mg every other day for 4 months. I had great results the first few weeks but that quickly subsided. My numbers have improved drastically but no relief in symptoms such as energy, libido, mood, quality of sleep etc.

Testosterone - 745
SHBG - 33
Free Testosterone - 16.8
Estradiol - 62
FSH - 8.6
LH - 6.8

Because their has been no relief in symptoms, I asked if there is additional testing that needs to be done to rule out pituitary, hypothalamus etc. His orders were to increase the clomid to 50mg every day for 4-6 weeks. If there is no change, we will try HCG. Thoughts on what's going on or what to expect from HCG are greatly appreciated.

JinHtown

No it hasn't and I asked him about any other tests needed. Hopefully at my follow up appointment we can order additional tests to rule out thyroid, pituitary, and hypothalamus as the root cause.

JinHtown

UPDATE
Went back for more testing after 2 months of 50 mg Clomid every day and here are the results. The numbers look good, but I still don't have energy or libido so I am still getting frustrated. Any suggestions are welcomed. Dr. prescribed 20 units of HCG 3 times per week. So far it seems to be working, but so did Clomid the first few weeks before stopping.

Results for orders placed in visit on 05/26/15 (from the past 4032 hour(s))TESTOSTERONE, FREE/TOTAL SHGBCollection Time05/26/15 3:50 PMESTRADIOLCollection Time05/26/15 3:50 PMFSH + LH PROFILECollection Time05/26/15 3:50 PMTSH + FREE T4 PROFILECollection Time05/26/15 3:50 PMVITAMIN B12Collection Time05/26/15 3:50 PM

[TD="colspan: 4"]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 3"]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 3"]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 2"] Result[/TD]

Value

Ref Range

TESTOSTERONE LEVEL