Is my Estradiol level too high?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Marmaromb

A while ago i overdosed Arimidex and crashed my E2. The side effects were terrible. Really awful to deal with.
I was on 200mg test/week and taking 0.5mg Arimidex EOD, and at some point i was taking 0.5mg Arimidex every day.
So after realizing that i had crashed my E2 i decided to cease the Arimidex usage. I did blood work one month after that and this are the results:

ESTRADIOL Result: 31pg/mL

Males range: Inferior to 44 pg/mL

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE: Result: 1431,41 ng/dL

Range::
Males 18 to 66 years old: 175,00 to 781,00 ng/dL

FREE TESTOSTERONE: : 20,216ng/dL

Range:
Males:

[TD="width: 465"][/TD]

17 to 40 years old: 3,400 to 24,600 ng/dL
41 to 60 years old: 1,670 to 18,300 ng/dL
61 to 90 years old: 1,860 to 19,000 ng/d

FREE TESTOSTERONE
SHBG: 80,6nmol/L

[TD="width: 168"][/TD]
[TD="width: 297"][/TD]

[TD="width: 465"]Range: Males 20 to 50 years old: 13,2 to 89,5nmol[/TD]

So should i get in a very small dose of Arimidex or that would crash my Estradiol again? There is no need for it?
I am 31 years old. I am still taking 200mg test/week. I divide that in 3 shots a week.
My SHBG level is very high, but i still manage to have a decent level of free testosterone. I am afraid that if i lower my SHBG levels my Estradiol may go up alongside my free testosterone.
What do you guys think of that?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
If that's the right sensitive LC/MS estradiol test for men, your levels are not high at all. AI are over-prescribe and may be why one of the main reason so many men fail at TRT.

ratbag

With high SHBG your levels all look good. I agree with Vince your E2 looks good too. The real question is how do you feel?

Marmaromb

I am feeling alright. It's just that i got scared when i dropped my E2 too low and i was feeling like crap, it wasn't cool. And now i worry about everything, i worry about my levels and i keep worrying about stuff that maybe i shouldn't. I got a bit paranoid about it because of that scare.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am feeling alright. It's just that i got scared when i dropped my E2 too low and i was feeling like crap, it wasn't cool. And now i worry about everything, i worry about my levels and i keep worrying about stuff that maybe i shouldn't. I got a bit paranoid about it because of that scare.
It sounds like eliminating your AI has worked for you, I've been on TRT for over 3 years and never used an AI.

Marmaromb

Yes, getting into an AI was a great mistake that i did. People told me that i needed Arimidex to prevent gynecomastia, nobody told me about the importance of Estradiol to our functions. This is dangerous, i wonder how many people out there are crashing their E2 and having a terrible time like i did.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes, getting into an AI was a great mistake that i did. People told me that i needed Arimidex to prevent gynecomastia, nobody told me about the importance of Estradiol to our functions. This is dangerous, i wonder how many people out there are crashing their E2 and having a terrible time like i did.

It's a shame that so many doctors just prescribed an AI, I believe it's the most over prescribed drug when it comes to trt. It ruins men from continuing trt, a real shame.

Blackhawk

Seems very common. There must be half a dozen cases in the last couple weeks on this forum. Happened to me too until I learned about it here.

Marmaromb

hey guys i think i found the reason why my SHBG is so high. When i did that blood work i was on Tamoxifen/Nolvadex which is said to increase the level of SHBG. So that may be it for sure.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me