Tsh(serum) 1.06 miul/l ref 0.4 - 3.8
Test total 23.2 nmol/l ref 10-32
Test free 304 pmol/l ref 160-700
Shgb 67 nmol/l ref 11-78
Prolactin 125 miul/l 40-450
Oestradiol 116 pmol/l ref 40-162
Fsh 2.4 iu/l 1-8
Lh 3.4 iu/l ref 1.6-8

been feeling not that good, some weeks I feel ok, normal, whereas some weeks feel bad, low libido. Used steroids almost 1 year ago, have improved my condition but still don't feel normal at all.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Your high SHBG is making your free testosterone somewhat low. I'm disregarding the measured value for free testosterone, as the standard tests are not accurate. Your calculated value is about 9 ng/dL. Some guys will have problems at this level. See this article on high SHBG. Unfortunately there are not simple and effective ways to lower SHBG.

Vince

Super Moderator
Because of your low FSH and LH, looks like you're secondary hypogonadism. It indicates a problem in the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland — parts of the brain that signal the testicles to produce testosterone.

thedoctor

Yes, excess androgens lowers SHBG, the only way to get excess androgens is TRT. Clomid can increase LH and therefore testosterone, but clomid also increase SHBG, dead end road.

Your options are limited to TRT.
If get into trt for a while with hcg and something for e2, will I be able to stop later? Will my SHBG and e2 decrease than? or even with this combo my shgb wil keep the same shit high levels?

Systemlord

If get into trt for a while with hcg and something for e2, will I be able to stop later? Will my SHBG and e2 decrease than? or even with this combo my shgb wil keep the same shit high levels?

Your SHBG levels will go right back to where they were pre-TRT, if one needs TRT it's a life long decision. Your testosterone levels aren't optimal, another benefit of TRT is always having high normal levels. You're killing two birds with one stone, lowering SHBG and increasing testosterone.

Imagine as you age your testosterone levels remain in the high normal ranges, you reach 75 years old and everyone is wondering how you're holding onto muscle at this age, what is this guy eating that gives him so much energy.

It all depends on how you look at it. My dad is wasting away, mind is unsharp and energy is rock bottom, I refuse to go out this way.

You'll feel so good you won't want to stop TRT.

Last edited:

thedoctor

Your SHBG levels will go right back to where they were pre-TRT, if one needs TRT it's a life long decision. Your testosterone levels aren't optimal, another benefit of TRT is always having high normal levels. You're killing two birds with one stone, lowering SHBG and increasing testosterone.

Imagine as you age your testosterone levels remain in the high normal ranges, you reach 75 years old and everyone is wondering how you're holding onto muscle at this age, what is this guy eating that gives him so much energy.

It all depends on how you look at it. My dad is wasting away, mind is unsharp and energy is rock bottom, I refuse to go out this way.

You'll feel so good you won't want to stop TRT.
yeah mate I know what you mean, as I wrote at the topic I did some cycles of est, but never had problems when stopping. I would definitely do TRT when i get older but i am only 26yo. For me is inconvenient inject it 2x week forever, but anyway I think is the only way

Systemlord

Hey guys, and about Aromasin (exemestrane)? I've heard that it can both lower my shbg and my e2.

I heard that as well, I'm trying to go without aromasin and if I do start back o it I will stop it long before I reach my target weight of 160 which is my normal weight.

I don't have any issues injecting T using 29 gauge insulin syringes, no pain, no problem. It's inconvenient for me to not be optimal, quality of life is all that matters.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me