What High E2 Feels Like

Buy Lab Tests Online

themud

I do not know if my E2 is high at the moment. I have never felt anxious that I remember in my life. Even severe accidents or emergencies, but I have a lump in my throat that feels like just when you are holding back tears. If I am busy I do not notice it, and can deep breathe it away. I do not feel anxious about anything that I can think of, but wondering if this is what a member wrote when they when they describe being anxious with high or low E2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

It is notoriously difficult to diagnose estradiol levels on the sort of subjective feelings that you mention. Joint pain/clicks and brain fog, back and muscle aches, anhedonia and lethargy - those are commonly associated with lowered e2 - along with erectile issues, and loss of libido. The symptoms for elevated estradiol are similar, minus the joint aches and anhedonia. If you're concerned, the sensitive estradiol test can e found at www.discountedlabs.com.

user_joe

Easiest indicator for me is being agitated by things that really should just be minor. The same way I am if I'm super tired. Then the body acne comes a day or 2 later. Libido is usually pretty low. Those symptoms indicate high e2 for me.

Matt Leiser

I noticed I held a lot of water in my feet and legs. When I would take off my work socks there were large indentations left that took some time to go away. My face was puffier (not sure if puffier is a word) too. I also had no libido at all. I've always been a bit moody so don't really notice a difference in mood and my aches and pains have not changed. What I have noticed is I used to get choked up easily at commercials, movies etc... I've cut my E2 in half per my last labs and I have only been using an AI for about 5 weeks so I'm still trying to stabilize on my new protocol. This is just me and everyone is different. Some do better with higher estradiol. I recommend you take advantage of the sensitive estradiol test available via discounted labs. It is easy to use and is completely affordable. I received my results within 4 days.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me