Was on TRT, new Dr and wont give me TRT; Advice needed

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

Problem now, is my Dr suddenly left and moved me to another Endo. He made me retest, I’m @ 297 with a standard of 240-950. He said I do not need it and wont give it to me. "
It's obvious your doctor doesn't read the endocrinology guidelines which states men under 300 ng/dL are qualified for TRT, your doctor is confused with "lab ranges" and those ranges deemed low T by the endocrine society.

It's even states that men above 345 ng/dL can be considered for TRT using good clinical judgement, but it seems we can't even get doctors to follow guidelines.

Next time you want to have a baby, stay the hell away from you managed healthcare doctor and seek private assistance.

Get a new doctor, no guarantees he won't be as clueless.

Evolution of Guidelines for Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Besides the variation in T assays, the cutoff value for low testosterone is different between studies and societies. The Endocrine Society and the AUA recommend using a TT level below 300 ng/dL with repeated measurements of morning TT as a reasonable cutoff in support of the diagnosis of low testosterone, preferably using the same laboratory with the same method/instrumentation for measurements. The ISSAM and the ISSM use the cutoff value of TT <12 nmol/L or 350 ng/dL; they widened the indication of TRT to TT <350 ng/dL or 12 nmol in 2008 however in 2015 they suggested that TRT may be reasonably offered to symptomatic patients with TT concentration higher that 345 ng/dL based on clinical judgement.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Antisosa

It's obvious your doctor doesn't read the endocrinology guidelines which states men under 300 ng/dL are qualified for TRT, your doctor is confused with "lab ranges" and those ranges deemed low T by the endocrine society.

It's even states that men above 345 ng/dL can be considered for TRT using good clinical judgement, but it seems we can't even get doctors to follow guidelines.

Next time you want to have a baby, stay the hell away from you managed healthcare doctor and seek private assistance.

Get a new doctor, no guarantees he won't be as clueless.
Thank you man. I’m gonna keep looking and most likely contact Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching