Vitamin D supplement cause bad taste in mouth and yellow teeth hours later...?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I was just diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency at 15 and began supplementation (D3) and immediately started getting a bad taste in my mouth and darkened yellow teeth hours later, is there another mineral that could be low that is affecting absorption, balance or utilization of vitamin D?

The more vitamin D I take, the worse the taste in mouth and and worsened darkened yellow teeth later in the day. It happens at 400iu or 2000iu and have been taking the vitamin D with and without fats and no change in symptoms.

My doctor doesn't know what could be causing this and feel I'm on my own on this one as he didn't offer to do anything about it.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I figured it out, I tried a brand and vitamin D supplement (Nature's Blend) I had never tried before, a hard pill form of D3 and never really got any benefit, well maybe for a short time and then those symptoms.

So I went and bought the Nature Made brand of D3 in the soft gel capsules, the ones I used before without any issues and these side effects withdrew and the bad taste, yellow teeth are disappearing.

I took the same dose which is 2000iu and (another 1000iu at night) got more benefit out of it later on in the day without any issues.

I guess all vitamin D3 supplements is not made equal.

Last edited:

Gladiator

When I was at 15 with vitamin D I had composed vitamin D from doctors script. It was 5 times the strength of over the shelf vitamin. 2 a day and I never had a problem from it. I suggest blood tests to see if something else could be the problem.

Johnny6419

Yes, when we are taking too much amount of vitamin D there are some side effects of it include dry mouth, vomiting, headache, weakness, and many others just because of taking a high amount of Vitamin D.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me