Vitamin B complex injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

HarryCat

My wife has been prescribed them by her Doc. He said they need to be injected IM and the pharmacy is sending along some lidocaine to take the sting out. Not sure on the exact protocol for injection, she hasn't had the training yet.

Anyone have experience with these?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I've injected Vitamin B12 methylcobalamin for many years. For the past 2 years or so, I've just been cycling 250mcg with test cyp via subcutaneously. Not sure what is all entailed with your wife's script, but I've never had any stinging issues, except the occasional pin hit with some scar tissue.

bruin

I did not follow this initially, but what I get is that lidocaine is going to be included in the B injectable solution... right?
This is somewhat common with pharmacies to include lidocaine as it is a numbing agent. I have only used a straight B solution. The small prick is really nothing, she will get used to it, or try different part of her body where the site may not be as sensitive

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Same here. No pain or burning sensation. But I am not sure what the ingredients of your wife's compounded formulation are. Some products do burn a bit and are mixed with lidocaine. Most is pH related.

HarryCat

Thanks for the replies.

She's been doing sub-q B12 injections for a while, now she is going to be doing B complex and the Doc says these need to be done IM.

I'll report back what's in it when we get the prescription.

HarryCat

Here is the update.

We received from the pharmacy pre-loaded syringes with the B-complex mixture, a vial of 2% lidocaine, and some extra syringes. The procedure is to remove the needle from one of the B-complex syringes, draw the plunger back far enough to make room for 0.25ml of lidocaine, draw 0.25ml lidocaine from the lidocaine vial with one of the extra syringes, put this lidocaine into the B-complex syringe, put the needle back on the B-complex syringe and do a standard IM injection.

So basically, when you inject, the 0.25ml lidocaine is the first thing to go into the tissue.

Not sure why she couldn't just draw the lidocaine with the B-complex syringe directly. The nurse giving the training wasn't the kind you could ask questions like that, the answer would be "because that's the way we do it around here".

Interestingly my wife said the injection was painless and she did not have the bruised feeling in her leg that I get when I inject test. cyp. IM in my leg. I wonder if the lidocaine has anything to do with that.

Joey Boca

Here is the update.

We received from the pharmacy pre-loaded syringes with the B-complex mixture, a vial of 2% lidocaine, and some extra syringes. The procedure is to remove the needle from one of the B-complex syringes, draw the plunger back far enough to make room for 0.25ml of lidocaine, draw 0.25ml lidocaine from the lidocaine vial with one of the extra syringes, put this lidocaine into the B-complex syringe, put the needle back on the B-complex syringe and do a standard IM injection.

So basically, when you inject, the 0.25ml lidocaine is the first thing to go into the tissue.

Not sure why she couldn't just draw the lidocaine with the B-complex syringe directly. The nurse giving the training wasn't the kind you could ask questions like that, the answer would be "because that's the way we do it around here".

Interestingly my wife said the injection was painless and she did not have the bruised feeling in her leg that I get when I inject test. cyp. IM in my leg. I wonder if the lidocaine has anything to do with that.

Since you are injecting lidocaine, be sure to list it or mention it if you ever have to do a drug test for employment, etc. I would be nervous that it could show up on a drug screen and you will be screwed if you don't mention it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me