Vit C's crashed E2 update w/labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vitamin_C

Greetings gents, I crashed me E2 about 2.5 months ago doing a Sustanon blast (300mg/week) with Anavar (60mg/day) + Primo at 400mg/week. Anavar was ran for 6 weeks, the other two compounds were ran for 10 weeks. Prior to this I had been dialed in with my TRT protocol for over a year (120mg/week in divided doses + 700 IU of HCG a week).

I crashed my E2 using 1.25mg of Adex per week at about week 5 of my cycle and my first sign was limp penis for the first time in my life. Libido was still good, not perfect, penis could still perform, but wasn't great. I crashed my E2 to 5, then stopped the Adex and a month later (August 21st) I was at 9, both tests using sensitive assays. I am happy to report my E2 has recovered per my labs last week but I am having symptoms such as bad anxiety, clicking and popping joints and inflammation, muscle spasms in cavles, frequent urination, and have unfortunately developed golfers elbow in my right arm, I have kept about 90% of my strength from the cycle. Libido and erections are decent, probably about 80% of what they usually are, and morning wood is present but not super strong like usual. I was of course suspecting low E2, however per my labs, my shift has focused to adrenal fatigue. For the past couple of months, I have been having relationship stress as well as juggling grad school and I work night shift, I am heavily caffeinated as well and have been for years. My DHEA lab is the first clue as I have always been near or above reference range and now it has dropped substantially. This could possibly reflect the lowered libido and less robust erections. I can definitely perform, but its noticeably lower. I am going to order a 24 hour saliva cortisol very soon. Labs as followed using 150mg of Test Cyp in divided doses and 1000 IU HCG per week on a trough draw.

T4: 6.4 (4.5-12.0)
T3: 124 (71-180)
Triiodothyronine, Free, Serum 4.1 (2.0-4.4)

F TSH 0.896 (0.450-4.500)
F T4, Free Direct 1.41 (0.82-1.77)

DHEA: 133 (31-701)
Prolactin: 10.8 (4.0-15.2)

Total Testosterone 1141.5 (264.0-916)

Free Testosterone 37.7 (8.7- 25.1)

Estradiol, sensitive 26.0 (8.0-35.0)

CBC- everything in range except RBC which was high at 5.88 (4.14-5.80) and hematocrit creeping up 51.0 (37.5- 51.0)

CMP everything in range, liver enzymes slightly elevated but I workout so they are usually elevated

AST 46 (0-40)
ALT 49 (0-44)

Bilirubin, Total 0.2 (0.0-1.2)

They were supposed to run SHBG but I don't see it on there, . The big drop in DHEA is the key here.
Anything else I could be missing?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nurselyfe

Did you switch back to TRT doses after you got your E2=5 back? What were your symptoms when your E2 was at 5?

Also, DHEA isn't that reliable bc the half-life is short. You should get a DHEA-S workup instead.

Vitamin_C

Did you switch back to TRT doses after you got your E2=5 back? What were your symptoms when your E2 was at 5?

Also, DHEA isn't that reliable bc the half-life is short. You should get a DHEA-S workup instead.

When my E2 was 5, I was on 300mg of Sustanon, I bumped it up to 500mg of Sustanon to spike some E2, about a month later it came up to 9, a month after that I am 26. I have been using 150mg a week of Test Cyp, going to bump it down to 125mg/week

Symptoms were:
anxiety
popping joints, golfers/tennis elbow
dry and lean looking
dehydrated
vascular
frequent urination (but i also drink a lot of caffeine)
libido reduced but still present, ED problems at times

According to the T/E ratio, I am still considered a little "low E" in terms of my TT to Estrogen, but I am happy to see my E2 numbers going up, it may take another month or two to normalize, but I have a strong suspicion of adrenal fatigue as well, currently in the process of quitting caffeine. I still have popping joints and anxiety, but libido and erection issues are starting to improve.

nurselyfe

When my E2 was 5, I was on 300mg of Sustanon, I bumped it up to 500mg of Sustanon to spike some E2, about a month later it came up to 9, a month after that I am 26. I have been using 150mg a week of Test Cyp, going to bump it down to 125mg/week

Symptoms were:
anxiety
popping joints, golfers/tennis elbow
dry and lean looking
dehydrated
vascular
frequent urination (but i also drink a lot of caffeine)
libido reduced but still present, ED problems at times

According to the T/E ratio, I am still considered a little "low E" in terms of my TT to Estrogen, but I am happy to see my E2 numbers going up, it may take another month or two to normalize, but I have a strong suspicion of adrenal fatigue as well, currently in the process of quitting caffeine. I still have popping joints and anxiety, but libido and erection issues are starting to improve.

You're going to be fine, just lay off the AI. I'd stay at 150mg for now, don't make any more changes.

DHEA can get you some E if you use the cheap tablet orally, it could spark some aromatase on first pass thru the liver. Otherwise if you want to supp DHEA i suggest a micronized capsule but start low @ 10mg.

Vitamin_C

You're going to be fine, just lay off the AI. I'd stay at 150mg for now, don't make any more changes.

My numbers respond pretty well to Testosterone, I was 1140 TT on a Wednesday lab draw, my last pin was Monday morning at 2 am. RBC and Hematocrit are creeping up and I am donating blood on Oct 10th. 125mg per week usually keeps me at about 900-1000, I upped my dose to 150mg to spike my E2, has been successful so far but I have been low E2 for probably a good 2 and a half months so I am assuming I need a good couple months of me being in the 20-40 range to have the rest of my symptoms subside.

I am a night shift RN in a doctorate program and I've been using caffeine in high doses for years, I am definitely suspecting adrenal fatigue as well, I have always had naturally high DHEA but it has dropped about 400 points recently which was my first clue. Saliva cortisol will be my next test but I am going full adrenal recovery mode with herbs/supplements and life style change. I started supplementing with 50mg of DHEA before bed, I am experimenting between 25-50mg before bed.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I started supplementing with 50mg of DHEA before bed, I am experimenting between 25-50mg before bed.
I've tried supplementing DHEA before bed and I sleep less, I can't even take melatonin. I sleep the best when I don't supplement before bed.

Vitamin_C

I've tried supplementing DHEA before bed and I sleep less, I can't even take melatonin. I sleep the best when I don't supplement before bed.

I run a lose dose melatonin before bed (1mg) and have been doing 50mg of DHEA before bed and haven't had any issues so far.

Vitamin_C

I've noticed I am having an increase in back acne which has never been an issue while I was on my TRT dose or even when I was blasting.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me