extreme emotions when crashed e2 and none of it with high e2

Buy Lab Tests Online
anybody has this? over years I noticed I completely loose my cool and become extremely emotional if my e2 is too low.. I need e2 normal-high to feel emotionaly stable. Anybody has this?
also I feel like my testosterone is very low when e2 is too low no matter how high my levels are.. I felt like 0 T on trt this entire year.. i am off feel way better seems like if e2 is low for long time number testosterone receptors decrease at least for me.. dhea cream crashed my e2 I don't know how it raises e2 for you guys but i had few crashed I know what if feels like
im very moody now as my e2 went higher but i feel like man i used to be no testosterone prbolems

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

My emotions were more extreme with crashed E2 as well, but both E2 and T were too low at the time. Now T is in very good physiological range but I've been pretty cranky with E2 around 40-45.

i don't buy that high e2 makes men emotional as long as your testosterone is not low and is working you should be able to control all your emotions.. but crashed e2 is different story it makes testosterone not be able to work so you will feel worse than low T way worse
there is a difference having high e2 and low T and having high e2 and high T you will feel enitrely different
when i read people writing dhea raises their e2 what is that based on? does it make you emotional lol? or raise e2 on bloodwork? when I was taking it it was identical to taking anastrozole i can't even tell you how messed up I was from dhea

Vince

Super Moderator
i don't buy that high e2 makes men emotional as long as your testosterone is not low and is working you should be able to control all your emotions.. but crashed e2 is different story it makes testosterone not be able to work so you will feel worse than low T way worse
there is a difference having high e2 and low T and having high e2 and high T you will feel enitrely different
when i read people writing dhea raises their e2 what is that based on? does it make you emotional lol? or raise e2 on bloodwork? when I was taking it it was identical to taking anastrozole i can't even tell you how messed up I was from dhea
What's your current protocol?

Blackhawk

im very moody now as my e2 went higher

i don't buy that high e2 makes men emotional

It is quite interesting how you contradicted yourself. Are your personal definitions of emotion and moodiness somehow different?

It is clear that high E2 affects some men's emotional symptoms, commonly defined as moodiness. Some are able to "control emotions" by taking anastrazole, and can chart response repeatedly and reproduce-ably. And both Drs Saya and Chrisler have documented emotional affects of high E2 in men.

Vince I am off trt not taking anything at the moment.
I am still recovering from e2 crash thats why im moody.. e2 crash makes so much damage to me that I need at least a year to recover from it and feel more or less decent
only low e2 makes me emotional im cool with high e2 but too low estrogen and I get nuts feel like i never had balls in my entire life. it litreally stops testosterone from working in your body I swear it doesn't matter how high it is it simply won't be able to work on your brain without e2

Weasel

Vince I am off trt not taking anything at the moment.
I am still recovering from e2 crash thats why im moody.. e2 crash makes so much damage to me that I need at least a year to recover from it and feel more or less decent
only low e2 makes me emotional im cool with high e2 but too low estrogen and I get nuts feel like i never had balls in my entire life. it litreally stops testosterone from working in your body I swear it doesn't matter how high it is it simply won't be able to work on your brain without e2

I used an Ai for a long time, thinking I had high e2, and not having labs. I crashed e2 and even after labs showed e2 had recovered, I still felt like shit for over a year. Beyond emotional, heart palps, constant state of panic which meant I rarely slept (like 2hrs a night tops). It was beyond awful, I literally thought I was dying a slow death.

I dunno if it stops test from working but its awful, that IS for sure.

Pringle

DHEA raised my E2 and added symptoms and verified through having my bloodwork every 6 weeks like clockwork. When I switched to defy, they Tested DHEA as a part of my initial panel and it was low. I did not want to introduce more than one change at a time so I added HCG first and waited six weeks to add DHEA. While my testosterone dosage and levels stayed the same, my E2 rose from 32 to 40 on just adding HCG....no big deal and no symptoms. Added DHEA and left everything else the same and in 6 weeks by E2 was 52 with symptoms of water retention, moodiness, and puffy sore nipples. I now do a very low dose AI of .0625 with my E3.5D test shot and E2 has been between 30 and 35 last two bloods. I cannot tell any real change to how I feel from either HCG or DHEA to be real honest. We all react so differently. HCG has helped cosmetically, DHEA I may just stop taking it all together and drop the AI.

Last edited:
I was in a state of crashed E2 for quite a while. I was extremely emotional. I felt like a spectator to my own life. Driving down the road crying and wondering "why am I crying right now". I was a wreck. I didn't know what was going on I just figured it would go away on it's own but it just kept getting worse. I was depressed. Paranoid. I would say borderline suicidal to be honest. One day my junk stopped working and that's what finally get me in to see a doctor. They ran bloodwork and my E2 was essentially undetectable. Fast forward to my first T Cyp shot last December and it changed my life. I no longer had joint pain. My strength levels went through the roof. I've never been this strong. My 7 week blood test showed E2 27.

ThatguyRy

I was in a state of crashed E2 for quite a while. I was extremely emotional. I felt like a spectator to my own life. Driving down the road crying and wondering "why am I crying right now". I was a wreck. I didn't know what was going on I just figured it would go away on it's own but it just kept getting worse. I was depressed. Paranoid. I would say borderline suicidal to be honest. One day my junk stopped working and that's what finally get me in to see a doctor. They ran bloodwork and my E2 was essentially undetectable. Fast forward to my first T Cyp shot last December and it changed my life. I no longer had joint pain. My strength levels went through the roof. I've never been this strong. My 7 week blood test showed E2 27.
Hey brother! How long were you living with low E2? I’m having low E2 issues and have been for months now. Both tests popped at 8 pg/mL

medbxl1984

Hi,

I took anabolic steroids for years and never did I did a PCT from time to time
My problem is that for years I have suffered from anxiety, fatigue, no libido, stomach ache... I did several blood tests and my e2 estradiol is completely crushed.

I have been taking a trt sustanon 125mg every 5 days for 5 weeks but I am not feeling the positive effects yet. I read in other forums that with Tbol dianabol the problem can be quickly solved.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me