Estrogen valerate injections for crashed e2 symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online

Simpleplan15

Crashed my e2 almost 3 years ago(i am off armidex i have been for years) i have been on trt for same time(250 mg of test e a week ed injections i have tried every 3.5 eod etc) nothing helped

My e2 sits at 72(e2 was same before)
Dht 141
Free t 605
Total t 2231

My symptoms are just lack of dopamine light headed feeling mentally spaced out

Like e2 is still crashed

I have run a full male hormone panel with my primary physician with everything in check

All these symptoms started after crash

Wanna take 1 mg of estro val injections ed for a month to wake those receptors up would that be too much

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

All these symptoms started after crash
In theory you could have knocked out your estrogen receptors (atrophy) by not having any estrogen in the body when you crashed your E2 levels.

This is similar to men who have taken finasteride blocking conversion of T -> DHT.

My symptoms are just lack of dopamine light headed feeling mentally spaced out
That's the same way I felt when I took anastrozole for over 2 weeks, but I recovered very quickly in just 5 days.

Last edited:

Simpleplan15

In theory you could have knocked out your estrogen receptors (atrophy) by not having any estrogen in the body when you crashed your E2 levels.

That's the same way I felt when I took anastrozole for over 2 weeks, but I recovered very quickly in just 5 days.
It was crashed for 6 months and would u say 1mg of estrogen val is too much ed?

I see alot of other people have had same problem

RAS

I am experiencing all the symptoms of low E2, and was wondering where did you get Estrogen Valerate? I have seen two endocrinologists, and they said no

Systemlord

Online and the endo said estro was bad or refused to give u a prescription
I can only imagine a guy going in to see his GP, the guy's blood pressure is sky high and the doctor says nope, you can't have blood pressure medicine.

The guy estrogen is low and he's at high risk for osteoporosis! No accountability at all.

I can only imagine a guy going in to see his GP, the guy's blood pressure is sky high and the doctor says nope, you can't have blood pressure medicine.

The guy estrogen is low and he's at high risk for osteoporosis! No accountability at all.
Well, it's not low in serum, and it's not a standard treatment option for men -- at all. Hell, even TRT is very conservatively prescribed unless you go to a clinic.

Good luck explaining a "receptor" problem to a doctor who practices medicine from a playbook. I doubt they're going to want to risk their license for a condition which doesn't exist in the literature.

Systemlord

Good luck explaining a "receptor" problem to a doctor who practices medicine from a playbook. I doubt they're going to want to risk their license for a condition which doesn't exist in the literature.
It's like a preacher in the bible, if it's not in the book it doesn't exist and doctors are taught to ignore the patient.

I hate the way our medical system works and how doctors are brainwashed into robots who are unable to think critically because their training take over.

It's almost like a cult.

Holland77

Same problem here after years of using aromatase inhibitors, only gotten worse on trt so trying to come off with hcg and and a serm as my body only seems to respond to those instead of exogenous hormones. Serms make my low e2 symptoms worse but just gonna bear through it as I have nothing to lose at this point. Been only a month and things seem a tiny bit better but I know hormones take a long time to settle and cause action.

RAS

Online and the endo said estro was bad or refused to give u a prescription
Yes, both Endo's said that it wasn't part of hormone replacement, and that AI's were not prescribed. This is proving to be a uphill battle, when I asked what is it that these Endo's really did, if my prescriber said to go see a Endo and the Endo says they can't help, who do you go to? They actually told me to seek help for anxiety and the other symptoms, that they had nothing to do with HRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me