Value in testing T Levels at peak?

Buy Lab Tests Online

RunSuckerRun

Y'all,

I'll do a complete write-up with all the BW data when I get my labs back next week, but in the mean time I have a question. Aside from curiosity, is there value in measuring my T-levels at the expected peak time after injection (~60 hours)?

I've done a complete set of labs prior to injection to get measurements at the trough for my next analysis with the dr. I'm not happy with the current protocol (140mg cyp 1/week) and feel that smaller doses more frequently would be better but the doc disagrees. Aside from saying what I'm feeling during the weekly cycle, I'd like to have more clinical evidence about what could be out of line.

Does anyone do this or have recommendation for mid-cycle tests?

-RSR

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I am in the midst of such a cycle. My doctor is drawing total and free test at the 24 hour mark, the 72 hour mark, and at trough (just prior to injection). Estradiol is being pulled, as well. A demon for testing, wants to understand how my body absorbs and eliminates my current dose. She acknowledged that three blood draws in a week would be a hassle, but she is very conservative. I am moving to a split-dose protocol, and it can't hurt to see how levels ebb and flow at the current one.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The choice to inject twice per week should not be a doctor's decision but your own. All he or she should care about is that you take the prescribed weekly dose. Why don't you just get some insulin syringes and do it? Why would you require blood testing to prove your point? I consider this a waste of energy and time (unless your doc wants you to come in for injections).

RunSuckerRun

A couple of reasons.

He's the guy the writes the scripts for the syringes. I don't think the insulin syringes will get through the amount of body fat I'm currently carrying.

Secondly, I think we should be working the protocol together. If I deviate from what we agreed to for the period then that would open the door for him to discount any other deficiencies/problems that show up on the next set of tests. I may or may not have the patience to follow through until mid-April for the next follow up. I like face to face and working through the issues together.

Lastly, I'd like to get him educated. I've been looking for a local doctor that knows up from down w.r.t. TRT and it's been a PITA. I live in the suburbs of Chicago and you would think in a metropolitan area of 20+ million people I should have no problem finding someone, but noooooo. This site has been eye opening for me and I'm going to go back armed with the study's and articles for 2x or E3D protocols and co-treatments with HCG and see if he's willing to learn. If not, I know how to get in touch with Defy.

If Defy wants to open a branch office, I can tell you where there is a vast under-served market.

-RSR

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Phoenix

I want to thank you for your resourceful posts. I was on vacation for a week and returned to see a few of them. I hope this site becomes the place where men "pay it forward" by sharing something that works for them and/or news they see see online related to men's health.

Phoenix

Phoenix

I want to thank you for your resourceful posts. I was on vacation for a week and returned to see a few of them. I hope this site becomes the place where men "pay it forward" by sharing something that works for them and/or news they see see online related to men's health.

Thanks Nelson!
I consider this site a valuable resource for me :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me