New lab results (OK T levels, suboptimal DHEA, low libido)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alive

I've been on 50mg enanthate twice weekly for ~4 months (no AI or HCG) and on TRT for 3 years. The lab was done, of course, before the next injection.

PXL_20201213_053703052.jpg

Note that I'm in a third world country and can't have all the usual tests done. (The lab technician told me estrogen measurement is of no clinical value for men. LOL) Seems I should just decrease my T dose a tiny bit and take DHEA as well as (more) vitamin D. I have low libido as well as fatigue and poor sleep quality.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've been on 50mg enanthate twice weekly for ~4 months (no AI or HCG) and on TRT for 3 years. The lab was done, of course, before the next injection.

View attachment 12031

Note that I'm in a third world country and can't have all the usual tests done. (The lab technician told me estrogen measurement is of no clinical value for men. LOL) Seems I should just decrease my T dose a tiny bit and take DHEA as well as (more) vitamin D. I have low libido as well as fatigue and poor sleep quality.

- Although you are hitting a high trough TT 900s (50 mg every 3.5 days) we have absolutely no idea where your FT level truly sits on such protocol as you did not have it tested using an accurate method

- as I have stated many times in previous threads although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects

- using an accurate assay is critical as we want to know where our FT level truly sits and in order for such the gold standard Equilibrium dialysis or Ultrafiltration would be needed.

- although your labs show FT at the top end.....is it really higher or lower?

- where does your SHBG sit?

Gman86

I would keep everything the same and just add in DHEA and see how you feel. Start low and go slow with it.

Looks like you might have a mild case of hypothyroidism as well.

madman

Super Moderator
Even though labs have your FT at the higher end you tested it using an inaccurate assay as it was not done by Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration so you have no idea where it truly sits!

Must have gone over your head.

madman

Super Moderator
- Although you are hitting a high trough TT 900s (50 mg every 3.5 days) we have absolutely no idea where your FT level truly sits on such protocol as you did not have it tested using an accurate method

- as I have stated many times in previous threads although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects

- using an accurate assay is critical as we want to know where our FT level truly sits and in order for such the gold standard Equilibrium dialysis or Ultrafiltration would be needed.

- although your labs show FT at the top end.....is it really higher or lower?

- where does your SHBG sit?
Was I not clear enough?

Alive

I would keep everything the same and just add in DHEA and see how you feel. Start low and go slow with it.

Looks like you might have a mild case of hypothyroidism as well.

What can one do for a mild case of hypothyroidism, other than trying in vain to persuade a doctor to prescribe medication?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me