Uro Signs Off on Labs - Very Upset

Buy Lab Tests Online

dteran61

So after nagging the urologist for a check up the secretary said he signed off on my blood work as normal. Forgive me but hes an idiot!! Or am I wrong?

Attachments

• 1920FDE0-DAB9-4F0F-95BF-48A0E6201984.jpg
    1920FDE0-DAB9-4F0F-95BF-48A0E6201984.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 297
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

Well at least you know you can now find a great Dr, and move on. I spent two years finding a great doctor. If I had found this website I would have quit looking. If I were you I would quit looking and use what all these locals here use Defy.

at15

its obviously not normal and he knows that, but there is no way a urologist going to deal with mickey mouse shit like low testosterone LoL. all they care about is surgical stuff thats where the money is.

healthcare works on money not actually helping people, you have to help yourself.

self prescribed is the best route, use forums like this for advice. testosterone therapy is actually very simple.

dteran61

its obviously not normal and he knows that, but there is no way a urologist going to deal with mickey mouse shit like low testosterone LoL. all they care about is surgical stuff thats where the money is.

healthcare works on money not actually helping people, you have to help yourself.

self prescribed is the best route, use forums like this for advice. testosterone therapy is actually very simple.

he clearly states on his website he helps with low t and specializes in TRT. Id rather have a doctor supervised TRT if its for life if want to always be monitored

j4ever

so urologist do not have patients that they treat for low t? hu, i guess i better report your finding to my urologist next check up, what i have actually notice ( and im not the only one ) is that urologist are much more open to treat than endos.

So after nagging the urologist for a check up the secretary said he signed off on my blood work as normal. Forgive me but hes an idiot!! Or am I wrong?

E2 <2 and TT 91 I don't get it are you in menopause?

If not, What have you been taking to crash your E2 like that? Your blood test are not even close to being normal.
If you are clean, I'd say the lab tech was hungover and your blood test is junk.

Last edited:

HamburgerChef

E2 <2 and TT 91 I don't get it are you in menopause?

If not, What have you been taking to crash your E2 like that? Your blood test are not even close to being normal. I'd say the lab tech was hungover and your blood test is junk.

I kinda thought the same thing. Doesn't make sense.

And yes, the secretary is there to schedule you an appointment, or prevent you from talking to the doctor. They will say anything to get you to hang up if you aren't having surgery.

Try telling them you are interested in having surgery on your prostate, or that you have a kidney stone. Watch how suddenly the doctor wants to talk to you now.

Re-Ride

Send the eminent Doktar a HIPAA release requesting your complete file and: "Attached are the labs ordered by you which resulted abnormal out of range low. Kindly respond to me in writing why you told me [ everything is fine you are normal ] and why you failed to order remedial medical treatment. "

The Doktar's big blue "Low Testosterone" button on Home page takes the victim-patient to a page that babbles on about Erectile Dysfunction, nar a word about TRT:

"That's why isn't just about taking a pill. It's about finding out what came along for the ride and sending it packing."

Dear Dok-Tar: If we could only send YOU packing.

"Aging is inevitable. Getting old is a choice"

"You don't have to struggle with... BLOAT...

Clicking on (dis) SERVICES and TESTOSTERONE HORMONE REPLACEMENT that page immediately links the viewer to, beginning with the first sentence:

"Steroid cycling, steroid stacking and steroid abuse... "

You need help to treat your:
" paranoid jealousy, delusions, extreme mood swings, poor judgement and depression "

Naturally, owing to your "steroid ADDICTION" you've become:
" an illicit drug addict" " to alleviate the side negative side effects of steroid dependency "

so here's what we're gonna do:

" put you on a DIET and EXERCISE PLAN SO YOU CAN GAIN MUSCLE WITHOUT DRUGS"

while we also:

"PRESCRIBE YOU VARIOUS SAFE PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS to WEAN YOU OFF STEROIDS"

Rest assured the eminent Docktar has:

"decades of experience... breaking the cycle of dependency"

With notches on his plaque representing hundreds upon hundreds of tormented souls no doubt.

___

He is not listed as a member of the MSSNY medical society of the state of new york

If you paid this ( XXX ) anything also demand a full refund, lab costs included. I'll bet you get it.

Re-Ride

http://drlarryroberts.com/

Prominently displayed on the website home page is the button LOW TESTOSTERONE Restore Potency Vitality and Strength"

Under "SERVICES" is "TESTOSTERONE HORMONE REPLACEMENT"

The key word missing is "therapy". Nevertheless the construction of his site is such that is by design made to lure patients patients seeking TRT in under bait and switch false and misleading advertising.

Properly the service listed should be "RECOVERY FROM ABUSE OF BODY MODIFYING STEROIDS"

The issue with this practice is false and misleading advertising designed to lure patients seeking legitimate TRT under false premise, not that he does not offer TRT. His statements strongly imply a belief that all permanent exogenous testosterone therapy is illegitimate. If that's what he believes then why construct the site to lure the less critical reader?

A legitimate practice which offers both steroid abuse recovery and TRT will list them under separate services.

You were scammed by false and misleading advertising dtera61 and that is the basis for your right to recover all you paid him plus your out of pocket expenses. I would state this exactly as I've framed it leaving out "the key word missing is therapy" , in a written request for refund. Take web snapshots before he alters the site. Also file a complaint with the department of consumer affairs and the state medical board on the false advertising. Failure to offer treatment is a medical malpractice claim but one which is difficult to pursue compared to false advertising. I am not a lawyer. You don't need one to pursue the false advertising claim.

Henry

I'm not surprised. It's something about NY and testosterone. They act like testosterone is oxycodone around here. You have problems finding a doctor to prescribe it, then you'll have pharmacists looking at you funny when you try to fill the script. I've had an easier time filling a hydrocodone script than filling a testosterone script.

Testosterone is a CIII drug but NY classifies it as a CII. Also, they treat HCG as a CII also. Let's not forget that you need a script to get needles too around here.

NY makes it real tough to get TRT.

dteran61

Yeah NY sucks!!! Im going to try two more doctors if not I guess Defy Medical ill be using. I spoke to the urologist he said yeah your levels are low but its normal your just crashed. He doesnt want to do anything until another month. He said if you call me and tell me your suicidal we can use clomid and hcg. I said clomid will make it even worse

Henry

What a crazy doc. Why would he want you to say you're suicidal? So he can dirty up your medical records? Next thing you know, he'll be trying to admit you to the mental ward and telling you it's for your own safety.

CSI007

Man, You must feel terrible with those values. I know I did. i hope you get the right guidance/help soon. I went through a few Drs before I found the one I am with now. It's not always easy but when it comes to ones health it's up to you to find the solutions.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me