Understanding TRTs weekly distribution

Buy Lab Tests Online

D-Felbs

Good Evening,
Just recently started TRT about 4 weeks ago. I am 43 and my test was at 100-150. Tried to increase for a year naturally with no luck. Good improvements across the board since starting but still struggling a bit. Diets, exercise, mental health, supplements all in good shape. Got my first labs back and a week after my 3rd injection I was at 600. Today they increased me to 110. Just wondering if the 600MG is likely my daily average test or if a week after injection I would be in a "trough". Also wanted any feedback on what appears to be the optimum range to shoot for without moving into a level that will trigger side effects. I was hoping to go from injections of 100 to 150. Is the jump typically only 10MG increments?

Appreciate the feedback.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Once you start trt, you normally have your first set of labs, 6 to 12 weeks after starting. It takes that long, to stabilize your levels.

Yes you have Labs at trough, on injection day before you inject.

What's your complete protocol?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's possible to have very large swings in serum testosterone with weekly injections, with peaks as much as 2.5 times larger than troughs. This means you could be pushing 1,500 ng/dL on the day of injections, which is unnecessarily high and increases the risk of side effects. A dose increase is inadvisable. Consider changing to twice-weekly injections and lowering the dose; if you started with 100 mg testosterone cypionate once a week then a potential new protocol is 40 mg twice a week. Don't fall into the more-is-better trap.

Systemlord

Just recently started TRT about 4 weeks ago. I am 43 and my test was at 100-150. Tried to increase for a year naturally with no luck. Good improvements across the board since starting but still struggling a bit.
It's still very early in treatment at this stage to be expecting to feel dialed in on your protocol.

Whoever is in charge of your treatment, they need to slow down and gives it more time between dosing adjustments because the body can be slow to adapt to hormonal changes.

Getting the injection frequency right is as important as getting your hormones into an optimal range for you.

There are some guys if hormones are fluctuating wildly, a big difference between peak and trough can make TRT less effective and even be a reason for treatment failure.

I got treatment failure on twice weekly injections as I can feel massive swings in hormones even though trough levels are 700 ng/dL.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching