Ugh ! new blood work... Frustrated

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

On 80mgs a week. New blood work

SHBG 7 (11-80)
Testosterone 270 (382 - 896)
Free T 21 (3.5 - 30.5)
E2 16 (14 - 53)

What do you guys suggest ? I know my E2 is low. I have symptoms of low E2.
What's up with the low SHBG tho :/ ?
Do you guys think I should go through Dr. Crisler or Gordon ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

SHBG 7 (11-80)
Free T 21 (3.5 - 30.5)
E2 16 (14 - 53)

First of all, the range you presented for your estradiol indicates you most likely had it run with the wrong test, the Standard assay. You want to run it with the Sensitive assay (LC, Ms/MS), but, either way, you have a low estradiol reading. Your SHBG is almost nonexistent! You are probably testosterone too quickly. You should be injecting smaller amounts on a frequent basis? How many times a week are you administering your testosterone?

eli

First of all, the range you presented for your estradiol indicates you most likely had it run with the wrong test, the Standard assay. You want to run it with the Sensitive assay (LC, Ms/MS), but, either way, you have a low estradiol reading. Your SHBG is almost nonexistent! You are probably testosterone too quickly. You should be injecting smaller amounts on a frequent basis? How many times a week are you administering your testosterone?

35mg E3D

I'm gonna bump my test a little bit to bring E2 up. You think that's a good idea? why is SHBG too low ?? Wtf is wrong with me :(( LOL

CoastWatcher

You should consider every-other-day or daily injections (I inject 16mg of testosterone every day and have levels in the mid-900s). A good starting point (confirm with your doctor) would be 30mg every other day. Wait four weeks - at least four weeks - and test again. Low SHBG is simply a factor some of us have. Factor it in and work to minimize the impact it has on your protocol. Your estradiol will rise as your testosterone does.

eli

What is the cause of Low SHBG ? Thyroid was in a little lower than mid level in the rage... but not low

DLK

SHBG 7 (11-80)
Free T 21 (3.5 - 30.5)
E2 16 (14 - 53)

What's up with the low SHBG tho :/ ?
Do you guys think I should go through Dr. Crisler or Gordon ?

Don't know anything about Gordon, but Dr. Crisler is top notch.

What is the cause of Low SHBG ? Thyroid was in a little lower than mid level in the rage... but not low

Insulin resistance is probably the most common cause of SHBG levels that low (followed by liver issues and hypothyroidism).

With SHBG levels that low, I suspect you would actually do best with small daily testosterone injections. Best of luck!

eli

Insulin resistance is probably the most common cause of SHBG levels that low (followed by liver issues and hypothyroidism).

With SHBG levels that low, I suspect you would actually do best with small daily testosterone injections. Best of luck!

okay, I'll be Going for another blood work for thyroid, liver, and insulin levels

magnus68

Daily Injections?

You should consider every-other-day or daily injections (I inject 16mg of testosterone every day and have levels in the mid-900s). A good starting point (confirm with your doctor) would be 30mg every other day. Wait four weeks - at least four weeks - and test again. Low SHBG is simply a factor some of us have. Factor it in and work to minimize the impact it has on your protocol. Your estradiol will rise as your testosterone does.

How do you measure 16mg for a daily Injection. what kind of syringe? subQ?

CoastWatcher

How do you measure 16mg for a daily Injection. what kind of syringe? subQ?

Shallow IM. Either an insulin syringe or BD 1ml syringe. Daily injections since July. Doctor Saya commented that a daily protocol is a way to achieve true steady-state levels. My own doctor told me she has a number of patients doing it.

Coach

buddy, My Free T is good. E2 is low.... I have low SHBG, I respond too well to testosterone, low shbg requires low t dose

I don't agree.....your free T is still too low. Should be outside(higher than the range) you should be 2x higher on T dosage. Jmo

ERO

Nobody is going to feel good with a Total T of 270 - you are in a Low T state while being ON TRT. Double your dose at least.

buddy, My Free T is good. E2 is low.... I have low SHBG, I respond too well to testosterone, low shbg requires low t dose

To detail that statement, it's actually more frequent injections, which leads in turn to lower per injection dosing. You however, are using a low dosing, for the week. 80mg is too low, as shown on your tests. Typical low threshold for a weekly total would be for starters, 100mg. Further, high Free T is a good thing, and yours is just average.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me