Trying Clomid 12.5mg every other day

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Hi All,

I was prescribed Clomid from Defy doctor the other day to see if i can boost my free testosterone. Are there any side effects of taking clomid that I need to be aware of? If I ever want to come off will there be any consequences of lowered T levels? Also my total test is normal but high SHBG. Im taking clomid to boost my LH AND FSH which is about low mid range. Also will clomid cause me to have low estrogen systems since it binds to the estrogen receptor? thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Kirk001

Your natural T production will be boosted by Clomid, and if you come off it then your levels will return to whatever your normal baseline was. (Although your baseline is probably low, which is why you're trying Clomid.)

There are a number of potential side effects with Clomid but they are usually temporary and you won't know how it'll affect you until you try it. It's not low estrogen symptoms you have to worry about it's high estrogen symptoms. The red flag one is visual side effects... if you have any vision issues then talk to your provider right away, you will probably have to stop taking it.

But it might work well for you so think positive and cross your fingers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me