try dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

checkmate7$

I went to my PCP,he wants to prescribe trt for free test levels of 41.The reff range they use is 46-240. So I agreed to receive his prescription,but he stated I would get 1 monthly injection of 200 mgs I declined the prescription cause I think I would crash on this. Is 200 mgs 1 shot a month effective,and is there side effects with that protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Is 200 mgs 1 shot a month effective,and is there side effects with that protocol?
Your doctor is brain dead and fails understanding of pharmacokinetics!

You shouldn’t inject any less frequently than once weekly. There are a small percentage of men that respond to injections every two weeks.

For most this isn’t treatment, this is torture! Run don’t walk away from this doctor!

The half-life of testosterone cypionate is 5 to 7 days, so after seven days 50% of the medicine is cleared out of your system, by the second week 75% of the medicine is out of your system and you’re already hypogonadal by days 10-14!

Now you have two more weeks to go with low testosterone before your next injection. This means that you’ll have low testosterone three out of four weeks, or in other words, 75% of the time.

Your doctor is a moron and is incapable of thinking for himself! The TRT guidelines replaces his ability to think critically, making him a by the book idiot!

Last edited:

Jerajera

This completely depends on where you live. In the US you have plenty of great options either with clinics (Defy, etc...) or specialized providers. In other countries it's much more difficult. If you're in Europe, Balance My Hormones is a good option, although I don't think they can ship hCG outside of the UK anymore since Brexit, but they certainly won't put you on 200mg/month; typically they start people around 150mg/week.

Outside of Europe and the US, you're probably better off going with a good UGL

tropicaldaze1950

He also had me sign controllef substance form and take urine drug test.Not sure why?
Your doctor is more concerned, wrongly, of losing his medical license, than of helping a patient. I add my opinion that you need a new primary. As for testosterone, if you can afford it, go with a testosterone clinic unless you can find a urologist experienced in TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me