TRT - Trying to Conceive and Looking for Direction

Buy Lab Tests Online
A funny aside to the topic of HCG cream...I questioned (confronted) a colleague physician previously about the lack of efficacy with transdermal HCG cream and his, somewhat defensive, response was that "he prescribes it for placebo effect"...well that's not going to help fertility! I suspect most other doctors that prescribe it are just ill-informed and actually believe it works (until they gain enough experience/knowledge to realize it doesn't).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

A funny aside to the topic of HCG cream...I questioned (confronted) a colleague physician previously about the lack of efficacy with transdermal HCG cream and his, somewhat defensive, response was that "he prescribes it for placebo effect"...well that's not going to help fertility! I suspect most other doctors that prescribe it are just ill-informed and actually believe it works (until they gain enough experience/knowledge to realize it doesn't).
I have to wonder about the pharmacists dispensing HCG cream. Either they betray a lack of knowledge, or they deliberately close their eyes for the sake of the fee they can collect.

I have to wonder about the pharmacists dispensing HCG cream. Either they betray a lack of knowledge, or they deliberately close their eyes for the sake of the fee they can collect.

Funny you mention that Coast, as I was curious of same. I actually followed up on that exact question for the incident I described above and the pharmacist readily admitted lack of efficacy, but mentioned that as the placebo effect in medicine "is real" (which it IS in certain circumstances, but not fertility) that he is not inclined to start a feud with a physician by disallowing a prescription for it. They are trained to intervene typically when patient safety is a concern.

HanOng

Hi Brian

Please insist on the injections, I use HCG (Ovidrel Pen) and its a breeze as compared to typical HCG which requires plenty of preparations.

By the way, I worked my sperm count up really slowly (but at least it worked) by being on HCG-monotherapy and dropping TRT for nearly 5 months.

Heeding Dr. Saya's advice, I intend to inquire about HMG / FSH to make my testicles work harder and faster for my fertility goals.

However, my well-being and libido while on HCG monotherapy is pathetic... that's why I am planning to bump up my sperm count and quality to go for IVF etc.

Let's work on this together!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching