TRT Lab results at 6 week mark.... What do you think

Buy Lab Tests Online

AntCon

Hey all , hope all is well.

Here are my new labs below, I actually got these done in the beginning of week 6 (at trough - 1 hour before injection)

Still having on and off again extreme fatigue, brain fog, and a dry / burning eyes feeling throughout the day. Still a mixture of some decent days and bad days.. The weeks confuse the ish out of me because my symptoms don’t follow a specific time pattern.. it’s just whenever my body wants to feel shitty, it does lol.

Anyways here are my labs , please give me as much feedback as possible. I really could use it. I’ll post these in my trt journey thread as well.

Also my cholesterol has never been that off before. Any concerns there?

53F57831-A1F9-4B5D-9D76-1102CE363CA5.jpeg
C5F4A329-4F37-4347-82A1-310BBFCA8E7D.jpeg
D7942FEC-C4A9-4747-B3DD-C82DED6F044B.jpeg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Based on your SHBG cut your dose and get your Free T down clos(er) to the lab range way too high...this means your Free Estradiol is very high too. You should test that the next time your pull blood if money allows you to add it in.

What is your protocol now/when the labs were taken?

With that SHBG youre going to have to look a bit deeper at E2 beyond the the Sensitive LC/MS/MS which (probably) needs to come down closer to ~10 or 15. The low SHBG guy can typically only handle a small amount of E due to the free hormones. We know that (shown in your labs) low SHBG = Very high Free, in turn = Very high Free E.

AntCon

With that SHBG youre going to have to look a bit deeper at E2 beyond the the Sensitive LC/MS/MS which (probably) needs to come down closer to ~10 or 15. The low SHBG guy can typically only handle a small amount of E due to the free hormones. We know that (shown in your labs) low SHBG = Very high Free, in turn = Very high Free E.

Thanks Vince Carter, do you think I should order a Free E blood test ?

I think so yes..."Estradiol, Free" is how it's listed if using Quest Diagnostics. Run these three together with whatever else you opt for:

Estradiol, Free
Estradiol
Sensitive Estradiol LC/MS/MS

Gman86

AntCon

Thanks Vince Carter and Gman , I’ll be getting these ordered ASAP and do them at trough on Monday.

Are there any common side effects from high Free T / E .... just wondering if any of it can be contributing to my fatigue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me