TRT gel dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Acadian8

I'm new here but thought I'd post this to gain some insight.

I've been on T for 10 years, since radiation therapy for a tumor in my neck knocked out my pituitary's ability to keep the boys producing.

For whatever reason I've used topical gels, except for a recent 2-yr period when I had no insurance and just could not afford it.

My business is doing well now and I have great insurance. Dr just prescribed a generic gel, 50mg 2X daily. Prior to my insurance outage, I had a different gel which seemed to work better. I found an old label which reads "1% T 2.5g per unit dose". That seems impossibly high, could it be referring to the volume of the gel itself, or is it really that much T?

It seems my absorption rate is low, as in the early days my doc had to increase several times to get my level to somewhere around 300. I was wondering if those with knowledge of the different gel types/brands could weigh in on what a 'normal' vs 'high' dosage would be.

Another issue I've run into is that the current gel - while it smells really good - is sticky as hell and basically glues my shirt to my torso every morning. In the past I used an alcohol-based fluid with a pump dispenser, which is no longer available according to my doctor. I forget what it was called.

Is there a better, cleaner version of this stuff I should request?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Is there a better, cleaner version of this stuff I should request?
The only other option for topicals would be testosterone cream, but it’s only available at compounding pharmacies. There’s an another option, than topicals. Kyzatrex, Tlando and Jatenzo, new oral T capsule taken twice daily.

Both are FDA approved and do not cause liver toxicity like the older versions of oral testosterone.

The FDA-approved oral TU formulations discussed above provide reliable testosterone levels when compared with topical TRT

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching