TRT and AAS Effect on Adrenals

Buy Lab Tests Online

Seagal

Experienced this over a range between 1.5 to 6 mg and the negative effects were more intense at higher doses.
Seems these dosage recommendation of max of around 1mg make sense. I think too much of it pushes the brain in a hangover suppressed state into the following day which then somehow triggers a cascade of the depressive symptoms, a pattern which we have previously experienced.
For me, pregnenolone (50mg oral) before bed knocked me out the following day. I'm a night owl and melatonin (1.2mg) helps me to fall asleep earlier.
On an upper personal range of testo, I think pregnenolone is balancing out the possibly increased CNS stimulation from the higher level of androgens.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

When I started out trt 10 yrs ago it was a godsend.

Now I can’t sleep. Depressed/flat feeling all the time. I struggle to know if I’m really that depressed or if it’s from lack of sleep. I had a full sleep study, negative for OSA.
Not sure what changed or if it’s even trt related but I need to figure out sleep.

I quit drinking over Christmas thinking I’d for sure sleep better. I honestly think I felt better when I drank consistently.

Gman86

When I started out trt 10 yrs ago it was a godsend.

Now I can’t sleep. Depressed/flat feeling all the time. I struggle to know if I’m really that depressed or if it’s from lack of sleep. I had a full sleep study, negative for OSA.
Not sure what changed or if it’s even trt related but I need to figure out sleep.

I quit drinking over Christmas thinking I’d for sure sleep better. I honestly think I felt better when I drank consistently.

In situations like this I would 100% always focus on diet before anything else. I can’t stress enough that if u fix u optimize ur body in every way possible, apart from ur hrt protocol, ur hrt protocol will work infinitely better. Hormones are just chemical messengers that travel throughout the body telling cells to turn on or off, and carry out the functions that they’re supposed to carry out. But if ur not eating properly, exercising enough (especially lifting weights), trying to keep stress as low as possible, maintaining healthy sleep hygiene practices, and maintaining healthy relationships the best that u can, ur body is most likely going to be in a poor state, and it doesn’t matter if hrt is telling ur body to turn on and off certain cells, at the right times, and telling them to carry out the actions that they’re supposed to, if the body can’t respond properly to those correct signals. It’s like a car with a new starter, but an old crappy engine. Doesn’t matter if the single to start the engine is perfect, if the engine isn’t working properly, it can’t carry out the signal’s action how it’s supposed to. So just always remember, hormones are just the signal to the body to work properly. If the body is broken down and in poor condition, those signals aren’t going to have the same end effect that they would in someone with a healthy and optimally functioning body.

Plus, so many bodily systems and actions are based on having enough of the correct micronutrients to for they a system to work properly. U can optimize ur hormones perfectly. If u don’t have enough of the correct micronutrients, it’s going to be difficult for a system of the body to perform how it’s supposed to

So trying to optimize ur protocol is obv important, and one piece of the puzzle for sure, but when it comes to things like sleep, diet is much more important. If u need help with anything diet related, or sleep related specifically, I’d be more than willing to help out further. I love talking about either subject

WestB87

Melatonin will cause me some raging depression, man. I've delt with depression before, I'm a vet as well btw. I'm good though, but if I take melatonin, it takes me back to that feeling. I know exactly what it is, it is full blown depression. Good thing is it can be escaped easily by just not taking the melatonin and I pretty much back to normal the next day.
Dude I hate to hear that :( I’ve never heard of melatonin having that effect, but I can believe it. Glad you’ve found a cause of it and can avoid it. You’re post on the mouthpiece without and with is awesome data! Thanks for sharing that. I’m going to try one out now since it seem to work so well for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me