Trouble getting basic Phlebotomy

Buy Lab Tests Online

DarkMan X

I even managed to get a prescription for a phlebotomy! But my blood bank (which took my blood twice last year) refuses to honor this prescription. My private GP doctor also refuses to give me a therapeutic phlebotomy.

Any suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The last thread you started, your Total T and Free T were sky high, hematocrit was 52.3%. It was suggested you lower your TRT dosage.

What are your Total T and Free T levels and what is your hematocrit levels?

DarkMan X

What are your Total T and Free T levels and what is your hematocrit levels?
1693704009764.png

Attachments

• 1693703959852.png
    1693703959852.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 23

madman

Super Moderator

Still at this I see.

You clearly never took every ones advice from one of your previous threads which was to simply lower your T dose.

You were in no way using a TRT dose 100-200 mg/T week as you stated that you were injecting 2-3 mL/week which would be steroid doses of 400-600 mg T/week as most on TRT are using TC/TE (200mg/mL strength).

You stated that you lowered your dose to 1 mL (200 mg T/week) yet here you are still posting labs with an absurdly high TT/FT level.

Even than if one lowered T dose which would be the most sensible way to bring down elevated RBCs, hemoglobin and hematocrit it will take 3-4 months before you notice a drop in those blood markers due to the lifespan RBCs.

1693706592230.png

I called it out here!

I asked you to post labs.....yet nothing.

Screenshot (27975).png

Screenshot (27978).png

Screenshot (27979).png

madman

Super Moderator

Method Used for Total Testosterone:

– Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)- No upper or lower limit

– Analytical sensitivity: 1.0 ng/dL

– Analytical specificity: no cross-reactivity with other steroid compounds or supplements like biotin

– Analytical Measurement Range: 1.0 ng/dL to 2,000+ ng/dL

DarkMan X

Actually I have lowered my T-cyp to only 1 mL per week. Then I was informed via (t-nation.com) that SubCutaneous T-Cyp shots (which I've been doing for more than a year) will drastically increase Estradiol much more than Intramusclar shots (the traditional route).

SystemLord is correct - I have been ingesting 325mcg Biotin for years because this was inside my B-Complex supplement.

Another large problem is my Estradiol. It's been too high for more than a year - much more. According to the above-linked article on T-nation, this can simply be the result of shooting SubCutaneously - I stopped that 2 days ago when I wook my first T-cyp shot directly (and ONLY) into my muscle tissue (buttocks).

But what if Estradiol does NOT go down with strictly Intra-muscular shots? Is it seriously possible that I have some "immunity" to Anastrazole? I've been on at least 1mg per week since starting TRT. (Royal Med actually pre-mixes Anastrazole into the T-cyp solution to "maximize" absorption). If Royal wasn't so damn expensive, I'd probably still be with them.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Actually I have lowered my T-cyp to only 1 mL per week. T
Lower it to 0.25 ml twice per week. Wait 90 days for red blood cells to adjust. That's all you need. Follow the advice that people are giving you on this thread, or stay on your 200 mg/week and find a way to get phlebotomy every 3 months. No other way to get around it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me