Trimix vs bimix question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Techguy

I've used trimix for psychogenic, not organic ED, thus at very low doses with great results. My main issue is that it even at the lowest does required to get a solid erection, it lasts too long, close to 4 hours and requiring various measures to lose it. The last time, it went over and I needed to use the 0.6 ml injection of phenylephrine, which fortunately took care of it immediately. Definitely don't want to end up in the ER.

I have seen some sources that say bimix lasts 30 minutes to an hour, and another saying 1 - 2 hours. 30 minutes is a bit short, one to two would be perfect. Has anyone used both, and can you give me a comparison of the duration?

Also, I am assuming it is the alprostadil that makes trimix last longer. I've seen the lowest mix as 10/30/1, the pharmacy I'm using has 20/30/1 ... would it help if I tried to get the 10/30/1 ?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Bimix works well, and you don't need to worry about refrigeration.

Watch the video:

Understanding and Administering Trimix for Erectile Dysfunction: A Detailed Guide

Introduction​

Trimix is a medication prescribed to treat certain causes of erectile dysfunction. After administering an injection, Trimix should begin to work within five to twenty minutes, and its effects should last about one hour.

Preparing for Your Trimix Injection​

Gather the materials you will need and place them on a table near the chair or bed where you will be sitting down. Be sure to wash your hands with soap and water and make sure they are thoroughly dry. After cleaning the top of the Trimix vial using an alcohol swab, allow it to air dry prior to inserting the needle.

Preparing the Injection Site​

Prepare the injection site by wiping the area with an alcohol swab. While holding the syringe horizontally, pull the needle cover straight off and place it on the table.

Drawing Up the Medication​

After removing the cap, draw up an amount of air into the syringe equal to the amount of medication you will be drawing up. Insert the needle straight down into the rubber stopper of the vial and push in the air. With the needle still inserted, turn the vial and syringe upside down, draw up the recommended dosage into the syringe. Then tap the syringe gently and push the plunger to remove any air bubbles.

Administering the Injection​

You should be sitting upright or slightly reclined when performing the injection. While holding the head of your penis, stretch it lengthwise so that you can clearly see the injection site. You will be injecting the Trimix into the corpora cavernosa, the spongy tissue on the side of the penis. Be sure to avoid all visible blood vessels while injecting.

Post-Injection Instructions​

After administering the injection, place the used syringe in a sharps container for disposal. Do not reuse the same syringe. Please click the link at the end of this video to download a step-by-step injection instructions, which includes diagrams.

Important Precautions and Side Effects of Trimix​

Trimix is a powerful medication prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction. It is important to follow the dose regimen your doctor has prescribed. Increasing your dose too quickly or taking more than prescribed may result in a condition called priapism. If you experience an erection that lasts 4 hours, please seek medical attention immediately.

Here are some additional precautions which are important to remember:

• Wait a minimum of 24 hours between injections.
  • It is recommended not to use Trimix more than three times per week.
  • Keep your medication in the light protective bag provided and store it in the refrigerator.
  • If the medication becomes cloudy or changes in appearance, throw it away and contact your doctor.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Bimix works well, and you don't need to worry about refrigeration.

Watch the video:

Understanding and Administering Trimix for Erectile Dysfunction: A Detailed Guide

Introduction​

Trimix is a medication prescribed to treat certain causes of erectile dysfunction. After administering an injection, Trimix should begin to work within five to twenty minutes, and its effects should last about one hour.

Preparing for Your Trimix Injection​

Gather the materials you will need and place them on a table near the chair or bed where you will be sitting down. Be sure to wash your hands with soap and water and make sure they are thoroughly dry. After cleaning the top of the Trimix vial using an alcohol swab, allow it to air dry prior to inserting the needle.

Preparing the Injection Site​

Prepare the injection site by wiping the area with an alcohol swab. While holding the syringe horizontally, pull the needle cover straight off and place it on the table.

Drawing Up the Medication​

After removing the cap, draw up an amount of air into the syringe equal to the amount of medication you will be drawing up. Insert the needle straight down into the rubber stopper of the vial and push in the air. With the needle still inserted, turn the vial and syringe upside down, draw up the recommended dosage into the syringe. Then tap the syringe gently and push the plunger to remove any air bubbles.

Administering the Injection​

You should be sitting upright or slightly reclined when performing the injection. While holding the head of your penis, stretch it lengthwise so that you can clearly see the injection site. You will be injecting the Trimix into the corpora cavernosa, the spongy tissue on the side of the penis. Be sure to avoid all visible blood vessels while injecting.

Post-Injection Instructions​

After administering the injection, place the used syringe in a sharps container for disposal. Do not reuse the same syringe. Please click the link at the end of this video to download a step-by-step injection instructions, which includes diagrams.

Important Precautions and Side Effects of Trimix​

Trimix is a powerful medication prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction. It is important to follow the dose regimen your doctor has prescribed. Increasing your dose too quickly or taking more than prescribed may result in a condition called priapism. If you experience an erection that lasts 4 hours, please seek medical attention immediately.

Here are some additional precautions which are important to remember:

• Wait a minimum of 24 hours between injections.
  • It is recommended not to use Trimix more than three times per week.
  • Keep your medication in the light protective bag provided and store it in the refrigerator.
  • If the medication becomes cloudy or changes in appearance, throw it away and contact your doctor.

That is more TriMix related but I can keep poking around. You answered the main part which is the refrigeration because I'd prefer not tell some of the ladies.

I've lost out on a couple dolls, though to be fair they expected me to get aroused without any kind of touching of my fella. I could see where maybe they were so attractive and spoiled with attention that they feel like they "shouldn't have to" which is bizarre to me. I'm a long-term Defy patient and can't believe I didn't consider this before. I am 54 now and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't is not helpful to me. I setup a consult for this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me