Trimix - miss. No impact, 0.2ml as per doctor 5 hours ago. Can I try again?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mpadderson

Just to make sure you/re not confusing .3 with .03, your definitely drawing & injecting from the "30" mark in an insulin syringe?
3 "ticks" = .03
30 "ticks"= .30

That's correct, 30 units on a 100 unit syringe (starts at 10, ends at 100). So I supposed if I counted the ticks there would be 30. Considering I've NEVER mixed it and NEVER had it work before - I'm reluctant to push it to a bigger dosage before I try just shaking it to mix it well at a normal dose. It makes perfect sense that it wouldn't really work if I wasn't pulling up a good mixture each time. Heh, wow.

mpadderson

Just an update, abeit a depressing one - shook the vial after it thawed for a good half hour - injected 0.45ml of super mix. Barely any reaction. I must be some sort of severely broken here. Lord knows at least I'm nearly there mentally.

rhino5169

Keep this in mind:
It took you a long time to get to your current physical condition, it's going to take a long time to get you out of it.

One day at a time - consistently.

mpadderson

Hang in there. How is the exercise and better eating going? That will help mentally and physically.

Incredibly. I can sit legs-crossed on the ground again, put my socks on, tie shoes, walk around without incredible back pain for a long time, I feel more energetic overall.

mpadderson

Keep this in mind:
It took you a long time to get to your current physical condition, it's going to take a long time to get you out of it.

One day at a time - consistently.

I understand, this is just supposed to work from what my doctor said despite my physical shape, smoking, etc. That's what's leaving me in such a disheartened state to say the least. Do I just keep increasing the dosage? It seems like that might not be the brightest idea with "super mix" but I've read and have been told by my pharmacist that some fellas use up to an entire syringe (100 units) per dose.

Saul

Incredibly. I can sit legs-crossed on the ground again, put my socks on, tie shoes, walk around without incredible back pain for a long time, I feel more energetic overall.

That is great! Good Job. Keep it up. Getting in the habit is key. You will start to build on those gains because now that you can walk more easily, you can walk more and burn more calories and lose more weight. It would be great if you could ditch the cigs. So much poison in each one and the dollars. I would try smoking 1 or 2 less per week. Or one less per day each week. Make it a change in lifestyle. That is the key. You should take some pictures of yourself now and then compare them after a month of gains and after 6 months of gain. Keep a log too. Good luck.

rhino5169

Smoking will make your ED worse, or at the least prevent from getting better.
Concentrate on that along with exercise and eating clean

Saul

Smoking will make your ED worse, or at the least prevent from getting better.
Concentrate on that along with exercise and eating clean

Padderson, your call and decision, but you could take a break from the trimix and make it a 3 month goal to drop some weight, exercise, eat right, and stop smoking and then make another run at the trimix. Make it a goal/reward for the 3 months of changed lifestyle. Sometimes it helps to have a long term goals that motivates. I did something like this with working out and TRT for many months to improve bedroom time.

mpadderson

Padderson, your call and decision, but you could take a break from the trimix and make it a 3 month goal to drop some weight, exercise, eat right, and stop smoking and then make another run at the trimix. Make it a goal/reward for the 3 months of changed lifestyle. Sometimes it helps to have a long term goals that motivates. I did something like this with working out and TRT for many months to improve bedroom time.

That would be completely reasonable if only I wasn't on injection #11 now with 0 results. It would be the same "reward" as saying "You get nothing at the end of this" if you can relate.

Saul

That would be completely reasonable if only I wasn't on injection #11 now with 0 results. It would be the same "reward" as saying "You get nothing at the end of this" if you can relate.

I hear ya man, it is no working so good. I think Rhino's suggestion was that given that the Trimix is not working so great, maybe there are some other things you can do to give the trimix a better chance to work. The goal being that when you get real healthy for 3 months (change your lifestyle long term) - you know what I mean, get a clean diet, no cigs and daily activity, then maybe the trimix will work better. For many guys on this site, no one thing gets them feeling better. It takes exercise and good eating to allow the ED meds to work. Or TRT on its own does not help them nearly as much as TRT with being active and eating right. I don't know, just an idea. You are on the right path though with being active and dropping some weight and you know in the back of your head that those cigs are no bueno.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Well, 2 things come to mind:

1. There was a thread where Dr. Saya said it definitely needs to be mixed well before injection otherwise you wont get the proper ratio of the meds that are in it.

2. Another thread, or the same one I dont remember, Nelson said the liquid isnt as potent as when you receive the powder and mix with bacteriostatic water yourself.

Im not the expert, just pointing out some information in case it helps you.

Both of these comments are spot on!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I would but conservatively. I love the stuff and can't imagine not using it. Sex for well over an hour. My GF loves it as well😉

mpadderson

Well, my doctor's response was that he was sorry I still wasn't achieving any results, and that I should comfortably continue increasing the dosage until that happens without concern. In thinking about it, if 0.45ml doesn't work, and I try 0.55 - it won't magically work and send me into a 4+ hour erection. That wouldn't make any sense to me. Any thoughts? Is anyone here using upwards to 100ml or had to in order to see results/

mpadderson

Something else noteworthy - I just checked my testicles today randomly and they're huge compared to let's say a month ago. I've been on chlomid for about a month. I messaged my doctor to find out of this is a result of it. He told me going on T treatment would definitely rule out me having kids, so I declined and we went with 50mg of chlomid every other day.

Loki

Something else noteworthy - I just checked my testicles today randomly and they're huge compared to let's say a month ago. I've been on chlomid for about a month. I messaged my doctor to find out of this is a result of it. He told me going on T treatment would definitely rule out me having kids, so I declined and we went with 50mg of chlomid every other day.

Yes this is normal... My nuts blew up to the size of 2 small eggs!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me