Tricks for emptying vial

Buy Lab Tests Online
Anyone have any tricks for getting every last drop out of the vials? The random drops on the edges of the vials that won't roll down into the neck. Tried sucking them up with long needles but it didn't work. Maybe hcg shot in the vial and shook up then maybe it will either mix or float to the top when tipped upside down

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Anyone have any tricks for getting every last drop out of the vials? The random drops on the edges of the vials that won't roll down into the neck. Tried sucking them up with long needles but it didn't work. Maybe hcg shot in the vial and shook up then maybe it will either mix or float to the top when tipped upside down

Seems extreme too worry about trying to extract the random drops!

No need to worry about every last drop as vials are usually slightly overfilled (big pharma or compounded).

Best thing to do is when drawing as the vial is already flipped upside down the last bit of oil will buildup at the top of the neck just underneath the neoprene stopper.....start pulling the needle back outwards until the very last bit of the tip is left in there just enough to draw the last bit of residue.....but as far as trying to extract the random drops stuck to the edges of the vial is a waste of time.

If you are drawing the proper amount of T every time and using a no dead space fixed insulin syringe 27-31 gauge you should never run out early nor be under dosed.

Its just how I am. If I have a few empty vials and I know i have a dose in them that i could save in my current vial im going to try to do it. I'm on two medications now that are controlled and if I run out or lose access it will become a problem so it's always a constant worry in the back of my mind. However running out of T would be nothing compared to running out of methadone. That could possibly be a death sentence

lemonflavor

I know what you mean, however, I just used one up today and didn't see any left at all. I've been warming up the vial by breathing hot air on it to get the oil looser in the cold weather. I stuck the needle in the edge of the stopper and slightly tipped the vial at an angle to that end (double meaning there). I put the needle in just far enough (as far as I could tell) so that it cleared the stopper. After drawing just the right amount, the flow of oil happened to cease, and there was really nothing left in there that I could see.

Warming up the oil and tipping the vial are two things I've read in the past that seemed to work well in the end...

Last edited:
Up end the vial on a water bottle, my vials fit the top of these bottles. I hang a needle and set the vial with the needle in the bottle and let it fill. You have to let just the very tip on the needle in the rubber stopper and let it dangle there. I get every last drop, every single time.
When I do this I always get 1-2 more doses out of it but I'm only shooting .08mL so it's not much but those 2 doses, matter.

Vince

Super Moderator
I usually can get all the testosterone out of my vial. I overfill it with air from my syringe and pull the needle as closed to the bottom of the vial as possible. So far I had great success.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me