topical vs injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been shopping for tiny fridges like this one but have not found one with great reviews yet. This way I can have my HCG, Sermorelin, Lipo-C and Trimix cooled and close to the bathroom.

http://www.amazon.com/Koolatron-KWC...=1398118362&sr=8-8&keywords=mini+refrigerator

Nelson

Here's what i use. From lowes less than $100 black 1.7 cubic ft

http://www.lowes.com/pd_153941-3311...ntURL=?Ns=p_product_price|0&page=1&facetInfo=

Works great keep it in my bedroom closet just for my drugs nothing else.

Dace

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So, let me ask if these are symptoms of dose being too low. First two weeks of switch erections got stronger and I felt better. But I did notice more shortness of breath. Now in the third week I have noticed more pronounced shortness of breath on exertion, heart palps, muscles very weak, if I do any physical exertion my muscles feel like I have lifted a car, etc. I seem to recall this was part of how I felt when I went off and attempted a restart. Fyi I have had cardio workups and they were fine.

OMI100

Recived my compounded "T" cream this week from EmpowerRx.
Came in a "Topi-Click" dispenser.
20% in a transdermal base.
I take 1/2 mil (2 clicks) a day.
Just a little dab...
Did bloodwork day before I started the new script from EmpowerRx.
Wil do bloodwork in 30 days or so and see how ell it works for me.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Orrin Israel

Make sure you do not put any T cream close to where your blood will be drawn on your arm. That may make the T value artificially high. EmpoerRxpharmacy is pretty good with fast delivery. How long did it take to get the T cream shipped to you? Did they send any information with it?

bruin

I started with gel, Andro 1.6, for about a month- 6 weeks. Then I got involved with this site as I began to educate myself about this new therapy. When my prescribing Dr. had no follow up about my TRT, I saw another as I was leaning toward IM. After 3 weeks of injectable and 7 on gel, my numbers doubled, form 300 to 600. What therapy s really responsible, not sure, but I like the injectable.

Looking at expanding my TRT to include HCG, and realize that I will have to change Dr again, as I am finding out that the cost for HCG with this current Dr is way out of line. Im being quoted $250 per mo, HCg only. Any one have any experience with this?

Also realizing the dearth of Dr's, in this related field in L.A. of all places, coupled with my insurance, which is picking up the T,

bruin

for got to add....... marked improvement in my sleep, it is amazing. I feel like a new man. Maybe a slight "pump" in my musculature, just recently mo 3 an increase in libido, with all the signs that a guy looks for in his body, yeah slowly returning. so that in itself is an upper. Possible slight increase in overall water retention related to the timing of the injection? Does this make sense?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Bruin, just curious how much actual how HCG you're getting for $250/month. Not to hijack this thread, but we can help point you in a few other directions that will be more affordable.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I started with gel, Andro 1.6, for about a month- 6 weeks. Then I got involved with this site as I began to educate myself about this new therapy. When my prescribing Dr. had no follow up about my TRT, I saw another as I was leaning toward IM. After 3 weeks of injectable and 7 on gel, my numbers doubled, form 300 to 600. What therapy s really responsible, not sure, but I like the injectable.

Looking at expanding my TRT to include HCG, and realize that I will have to change Dr again, as I am finding out that the cost for HCG with this current Dr is way out of line. Im being quoted $250 per mo, HCg only. Any one have any experience with this?

Also realizing the dearth of Dr's, in this related field in L.A. of all places, coupled with my insurance, which is picking up the T,

If you live in Los Angles I would go see Dr. Mark Gordon at Millennium Health...this guy is without question one of the top pioneers in hormone replacement therapies for men.

I would have him care for me in a New York second if I lived on the left coast.

http://www.millenniumhealthcenters.com/id2.html

bruin

Gene, you r info is much appreciated, I looked up the site and filled out the contact form. Thank You !!!!

Duane

bruin

Chris, don't have that answer handy, can get it when I return for my shot next wed. All the Dr. and LVN offered was that if I continued with the T therapy, they would discount the HCG, monthly fee, from $625 to $250. I already know what you are going to say, Im just sticking with this group, till I can find a replacement. I see by your profile, we are located in the same area, do you have a referral?
THanks

Duane

OMI100

"Make sure you do not put any T cream close to where your blood will be drawn on your arm. That may make the T value artificially high."
I put the T cream on in the morning after I shower. On days when I do blood work I do not put any cream on until AFTER the blood draw. I apply the cream under my arm on the tricep muscle. 1/2 mil is not very much.

"EmpoerRxpharmacy is pretty good with fast delivery. How long did it take to get the T cream shipped to you? Did they send any information with it?"
It only took a few days from the time they received the script.
Verrrrry fast.....
There was a one page insert (pictures, etc.) that covered the "Topi-Click" dispenser. Answered any and all questions anyone would have.
The cream base is soaked up into the skin very quickly.
Leaves no residue.
The dispenser is able to dispense 1/4 mil at a time as I am on 1/2 mil and it is 2 clicks.
The cream is pushed up through a small metered hole on to a round flat top of about a 1.5 inch diameter.
You then apply like a deodorant stick by rubbing the cream on an area.
I like this dispenser.

cocarr

Cooper,

I am a couple of weeks into my 5gm dosage and honestly I do not feel much different. I go for labs in another 2 weeks and I am really curious if my numbers are changing or not. If I were go guess I would say not much but it is hard to tell since I was at 229 and needed to come up quite a bit. I really want the gel to work but I know not all guys absorb it well. I am starting to feel like switching to injections is inevitable though.

OMI100

Labs done on 6 May 2014 using the topical cream from EmpowerRxpharmacy 20% at 1/2 mil...
Total T - 789 - (348-1197)
Free T - 19.2 - (6.6-18.1)

Yes it does work:)

Won't be going back to CareMark for my topical annnnnnnnny more:)
I gotta give EmpowerRxpharmacy a BIG thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Labs done on 6 May 2014 using the topical cream from EmpowerRxpharmacy 20% at 1/2 mil...
Total T - 789 - (348-1197)
Free T - 19.2 - (6.6-18.1)

Yes it does work:)

Won't be going back to CareMark for my topical annnnnnnnny more:)
I gotta give EmpowerRxpharmacy a BIG thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you Orrin!!!

Very happy to see your positive results and just goes to show that no one man reacts the same to one application or one formula...we're all different.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me