Topi-click - push out the extra T after the click?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Runto

So, according to this doctor, you should push down on the cap of the Topi-click bottle and apply the extra T cream that comes out along with the regular dose. However, it seems like that is almost an extra ~30mg of testosterone. If you use only 1 click (50mg), that's a significant increase. I feel like that's erroneous advice. What do you think?
(go to 12:05)

Btw, I just applied my first ever T dose to my scrotum. :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
So, according to this doctor, you should push down on the cap of the Topi-click bottle and apply the extra T cream that comes out along with the regular dose. However, it seems like that is almost an extra ~30mg of testosterone. If you use only 1 click (50mg), that's a significant increase. I feel like that's erroneous advice. What do you think?
Let's ask him directly. Paging @RobRoy.

Runto

that would be great. Do the topi-click manufacturers say that pushing down the cap for extra T should be counted as part of the 50mg per click equation?

I'm sure you are utilizing the cream more efficiently, but I just think that it might increase your dose too much, if you are supposed to take a small dose.

RobRoy

that would be great. Do the topi-click manufacturers say that pushing down the cap for extra T should be counted as part of the 50mg per click equation?

I'm sure you are utilizing the cream more efficiently, but I just think that it might increase your dose too much, if you are supposed to take a small dose.
You should go back and actually listen to the video and the details. So we do our two clicks let's say and then we apply that. And then we very gently press on the tube and a little bit more is going to come out because that is still a part of your dose. If you do not do that then what will happen when you put the top back on is that that little bit will slowly leak out and end of caked on the inside of the bottom of your top. Essentially wasted. That adds up overtime. Your bottom of the top needs to be perfectly pristine at all times and if it's not that means you didn't get all of your testosterone. So that was all very clear in the video but maybe you should go back and watch it again. But you know what you don't have to do it that way you can waste a little bit at every application all that you want. Do not forcibly push down on it.It was clearly stated to gently press.

. "However, it seems like that is almost an extra ~30mg of testosterone. If you use only 1 click (50mg), that's a significant increase. I feel like that's erroneous advice. What do you think?" Really man do you really sit around and watch a video and this is what you think about?
Let me help you understand a little better and wrap your mind around it so that you won't worry about too much of a dose. Let me say it a different way utilizing your numbers. So when I did the two clicks about 70 mg came out so I had to do a little gentle press for the other 30 mg therefore I got my full 100 mg dose. Does that up add up for you now?

Runto

Thanks for the quick reply, Rob.

So, if 2 clicks = 70mg, then 1 click = 35mg. So, if you aim for 50mg, then you should do 1 click and then push half as gently to get extra 15mg (instead of 30mg), to make it 50mg?

Or just disregard super-accurate mg measurements and just aim for consistent doses and optimizing the cream?

I'm here to learn, not to argue ;).

RobRoy

Thanks for the quick reply, Rob.

So, if 2 clicks = 70mg, then 1 click = 35mg. So, if you aim for 50mg, then you should do 1 click and then push half as gently to get extra 15mg (instead of 30mg), to make it 50mg?

Or just disregard super-accurate mg measurements and just aim for consistent doses and optimizing the cream?

I'm here to learn, not to argue ;).
Again, my whole point is men suffer paralysis from over analysis. If you're going to over, analyze every specific little detail, you're not going to do well with testosterone, or anything else regarding hormones for that matter. Do your two clicks, then gently press and apply it and that will be a perfect dose. You just simply applied and then go out and enjoy your day and spend time with family, friends, your hobbies, work, and anything else you enjoy and don't think about hormones while you're doing that. You're over thinking it way too much. Well, if you can, just do your two clicks and apply what comes out and then the next time you open your top there's going to be a white residue in the bottom of it that consist of testosterone that you could've applied. That's the whole point is that we want to get every bit of the dose. And the topi click dispensers are3 only so strong to push it out. Sometimes it just takes a little gentle press to get the whole dose out.

Runto

Again, my whole point is men suffer paralysis from over analysis. If you're going to over, analyze every specific little detail, you're not going to do well with testosterone, or anything else regarding hormones for that matter. Do your two clicks, then gently press and apply it and that will be a perfect dose. You just simply applied and then go out and enjoy your day and spend time with family, friends, your hobbies, work, and anything else you enjoy and don't think about hormones while you're doing that. You're over thinking it way too much. Well, if you can, just do your two clicks and apply what comes out and then the next time you open your top there's going to be a white residue in the bottom of it that consist of testosterone that you could've applied. That's the whole point is that we want to get every bit of the dose. And the topi click dispensers are3 only so strong to push it out. Sometimes it just takes a little gentle press to get the whole dose out.
allright, cool, thanx.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching