Thyroid Panel Test Results...What Kind of Treatment Should I Expect?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

Hi all,
I've been on here for several months struggling with libido and ED issues. I started TRT in June and been feeling much better, however it has done nothing for my libido. I've also been eating at a caloric deficit, working out 6 days a week and have lost only 5 lbs in one year. My family has a history of hypothyroidism so I saw and endocrinologist late last year, was diagnosed with Hashimoto's, but not given medication since I'm still in "normal ranges" according to the endocrinologist guidelines. Therefore, I had yet another thyroid panel pulled a week ago and sent it to Defy in the hopes that they would help me when nobody else would. Take a look at my numbers. What do you see? What kind of treatment do you think I'll get with these numbers? Could these numbers be effecting my still non existent libido? I'm positive this is why I can't lose weight. High BF% = high estradiol aromatization too. Just wondering how you think this will be treated and am I right on this one?

Thyroid Panel:
TSH: 0.909 <0.450-4.500>
T4 Free: 1.10 <0.82-1.77>
T3 Free: 3.0 <2.0-4.4>
Reverse T3: 22.4 <9.2-24.1>
Thyroglobulin Antibody: 4.2 <0.0-0.9>
Thyroid Peroxidase: 116 <0-34>

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Your Free T4 and Free T3, while within range, are not optimal. The Reverse T3 should be less than 15 and your Free T3:Reverse T3 is 13.8 and it should be greater than 20. You also have antibodies, TPOab of 116 and TgAB of 4.2, attacking your normal thyroid tissue. The Reverse T3 is inactive but it binds to the same receptor as the Free T3 and blocks it from the receptor. The Free T3 is the equivalent of your Free Testosterone. It does all the work.

I have no doubt that Defy will see this and will want to address it. Have you tested your iron and ferritin levels? If they are low they can have a negative impact on your thyroid function. In order for the thyroid to perform well the ferritin need# to be a minimum of 80, preferably higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching