Thoughts on HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

As far as "feeling" any benefits, it is all anecdotal. Some guys notice a lot of positives, others do not feel anything at all.

To read a great overview of using HCG to preserve fertility and prevent shrinkage, see Nelson's post here.

Many men report an increase in well-being and mood when HCGis added to their protocol. It is suspected by some that this response is due to HCG's interaction with gonadotropin receptors in the brain. Since it mimics luteinizing hormone, HCG will also help sustain testicularsize and fertility while taking exogenous testosterone. As long as the Leydig cells are functioningthey can respond to HCG stimulation

https://www.excelmale.com/?s=54-What-is-HCG-and-how-can-it-help-men

Last edited:
I get nothing from it, I feel it complicated my Estrogen management. Sure my nuts are alive and appear cosmetically normal and "function", fertility is of zero concern to me. I tried all manner of hcg dosing, 250iu EOD, 400iu EOD, 100iu daily, never had any feeling of well being or increased libido, penile sensitivity, nothing. I now use 100iu 2x week and that's all.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've always used HCG along with testosterones, so I don't know what benefit it has. I will say this my libido is through the roof and sex is unbelievable,

I get nothing from it, I feel it complicated my Estrogen management. Sure my nuts are alive and appear cosmetically normal and "function", fertility is of zero concern to me. I tried all manner of hcg dosing, 250iu EOD, 400iu EOD, 100iu daily, never had any feeling of well being or increased libido, penile sensitivity, nothing. I now use 100iu 2x week and that's all.

Many men report an increase in well-being and mood when HCGis added to their protocol. It is suspected by some that this response is due to HCG's interaction with gonadotropin receptors in the brain. Since it mimics luteinizing hormone, HCG will also help sustain testicularsize and fertility while taking exogenous testosterone. As long as the Leydig cells are functioningthey can respond to HCG stimulation

https://www.excelmale.com/?s=54-What-is-HCG-and-how-can-it-help-men

I've always used HCG along with testosterones, so I don't know what benefit it has. I will say this my libido is through the roof and sex is unbelievable,
On what dosage of each Vince ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching