This YouTube Video Shows How a Doctor Can Mess You Up

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

The insurance companies are just wading through the nonsense forced on them be our imposing govt. B.S.

Who doesn't love a nice warm vibrator? Especially when received as an anonymous gift from the Koch bros.

Sad as the current state of affairs may be the unmitigated greed of the insurance companies in the years leading up to an imperfect reform saw no bounds. Theft of worker premiums though their 20's 30's 40's, the worker and family deceived that they were insulated from a catastrophic event then WHAM, the minute someone has cancer, Parkinons, HIV they toss you out out like a soggy newspaper in the cold rain to be swept up by the taxpayers (Medicare).

Dumping: On the backs of the taxpayers. How slick was it to push through a law making pvt insurers "secondary payer" to Medicare? That single nifty dupe will continue costing taxpayers for the next 20-30 years.

You must not remember the cancellations made because someone moved (to the adjoining zip code). Or the "preexisting condition" exclusions, which of course you had on day one in your new rental across town. Or the simple refusal to process claims because they knew the insured would die of neglect before the insurance company could be sued.

Many hundreds of thousands of pp would have remained in the workforce if not forced on to Medicaid as insurance of last resort. Accepting permanent disability status was required. That's a tragedy your kids and their kids will be paying for in the decades to come.

Medicare for all would have been an ideal solution. I still recall the propaganda blaring night and day about "socialized medicine" until that option was soundly and mercilessly flogged to death without so much as a days discussion.

Focus now has to be increasing the quality and efficiency of health care. Costs will be lower as Big Pharma and for-profit hospitals learn to rein in costs and clean up their act. And of course we need to encourage not thwart all manner of preventive health care such as testosterone replacement therapy and diabetes prevention.

Re-ride - I love it. Not saying I agree 100%, but you make some good points.

Realize the Federal government pays over 50% of all hospital bills. So either way taxpayers will always subsidize the hell out of this. And now people making $30K buy $350/mo plan and get $300 monthly tax credit. So taxpayers again are subsidizing insurance companies.

Alternative is less people get quality health care. Reality is, healthcare is very expensive. Good plans cost $16K per year, and more if kids/spouse are covered. No easy answers.

Re-Ride

Re-ride - I love it. Not saying I agree 100%, but you make some good points.

Realize the Federal government pays over 50% of all hospital bills. So either way taxpayers will always subsidize the hell out of this. And now people making $30K buy $350/mo plan and get $300 monthly tax credit. So taxpayers again are subsidizing insurance companies.

Alternative is less people get quality health care...

Yes and no. The big lie: "catastrophic coverage" workers paid for that was never delivered. Buy a policy at age 21. Pay 25 yrs of premiums then develop a costly condition. At that point the carrier should never have been allowed to dump policy holders on the ta payers yet that's exactly what they got away with. On top of that they've fought for years against the right of workers t buy Medicare. Had Medicare collected those premiums all those decades the funding for the catastrophic care would be in place.

Less people get quality care: No. Medicare has an incredibly good record of delivering excellent health care with very low overhead. No part of Medicare premiums are used for yachts, lobbying, kickbacks, fancy hotels, investor dividends or billion dollar CEO perks. Virtually all medicare premiums are paid out for actual care and at negotiated rates.

Two tiered care: As it stands now we are heading for a two tiered system where quality care is reserved for the uber wealthy.

The U.S. has a shamefully low health care ranking when compared to the rest of the industrialized world as measured by both vitality and survival. Efficiency levels are woefully inadequate. Consider endocrine care alone. Virtually no one here feels they are getting anywhere near the care they ought to.and we or our insurance is paying through the teeth for the horrendous care we do get.

We don't need "death panels" or "socialized medicine" to fix the problem. Medicare is neither of those things. We need to ask ourselves why universal access to Medicare was "taken off the table" on day one of the health insurance reform hearings. Eliminating graft is part of the solution and empowering patients another.

Doctors hate the "negotiated rates". Just look at Defy, and others not willing to deal with insurance. $2K+/year for just TRT therapy, labs, meds. That doesn't cover physical therapy, surgery for injury, mental health, etc.

Just like Defy, most doctors aren't willing to work for medicare's negotiated rates. They have huge liability, overhead, etc.

I'm in the process of trying to get into PA schools. It costs $200K + and many years just to get through undergrad, + 3 years of grad school to make $90K. Doctors have double that cost and time. They deserve to be paid. Most give up the best years of their lives to become doctors, and then work 60+ hours per week to get practice started.

Endocrine doctors are some of the lowest paid too, which partially explains why the quality sucks. But its still inexcusable to have such pathetic guidelines.

What countries have better healthcare than the US? I think you are misinformed with that statement. There are waiting lists 2 years long to have bypass surgery in England. My aunt paid $20K to get to front of the list (6 month wait) for her double bypass.

Re-Ride

"No easy answers". I wholeheartedly concur. Strangulation by ever-increasing pointless bureaucracy is now manifesting itself in every daily endeavor. To restore sanity begin with integrity. That's dependent on an informed electorate. Jamming the cog of the disinformation machine might just be humanities biggest challenge. As we've seen these issues do impact excelmale members in a big way. The scope of the forums here is limited to advocating for reforms specific to endocrine care. Nelson has done an incredible job. The question remains: What can we do individually and together?

Vitamin_C

She's not bad IMO. I also have been following this guy for a while, he has come a long with, he had debilitating mental health issues and severe alcohol dependence. His case is definitely inspiring. However, I just saw he was going off Youtube March 28th because his mood "crashed" and he has a desire to drink again, hmmmm.

Last edited:
AA teaches to know your triggers and avoid the stresses that might lead to a relapse.
I think he just recognized he needs a break.

He is still doing other videos with his Dad, and his own "Road to Ripped" journey.

Last edited by a moderator:

GA8314

Ever notice how so many of the Netflix, Starz, or AMC originals showcase alcohol and a big drinking culture?

The two best examples are Mad Men (over the top even for the times/industry) and to a large extent House of Cards.

It's become very clear to me where these production companies find a steady source of funding in the ETOH industry.......

Seems like nobody does anything in House of Cards without drinking a Scotch, Bourbon, or a fancy glass of wine.....

PAUL-E

I agree - insurance companies suck just as much as the current TRT & Thyroid guidelines. ;)

I agree my testosterone went from $87 cash price to $85 with my insurance what a F@ck!ng joke
on the other hand my AI went from about $350 to about $32 but probably only because its designed for a woman insurance company don't seem to be fair as for as if a man need HRT or if a women needs it

PAUL-E

Re-Ride I agree the system is jacked and as long as there are lobbyist(bribery) and greed its never going to change.
insurance is happy to take your money but when something happens most will try to screw you in the end. I don't want to say too much but I am going threw something now that makes me sick to my stomach.

HarryCat

my AI went from about $350 to about $32 but probably only because its designed for a woman insurance company don't seem to be fair as for as if a man need HRT or if a women needs it

Really? generic anastrozole is $10.62 cash price on GoodRx.

And 10ml of 200mg/ml test. cyp. is $28.37

Vince

Super Moderator
He's not doing labs on the day he's injecting, before he injects. Instead he's injecting once a week and labs on the 4th day after injecting.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me