The Anti-Aging Supplements David Sinclair Takes

Buy Lab Tests Online

BadassBlues

I happened upon this while researching another topic. Interesting read.

1. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN): 1g per day, in the morning
  2. Resveratrol: 1g per day, in the morning
  3. Metformin: 800 mg, in the evening
  4. Vitamin D3: ideally 4,000 to 5,000 IU per day
  5. Vitamin K2: ideally 180 to 360 micrograms per day
  6. Statin
  7. Low-dose aspirin: 83 mg per day
  8. Alpha lipoic acid (ALA): recent status unknown
  9. Coenzyme Q10 (coQ10): recent status unknown
  10. Spermidine: 1 mg per day, in the morning
  11. Quercetin and fisetin: 500 mg each, once per day, in the morning
  12. TMG (trimethylglycine or betaine): 500 mg to 1,000 mg per day

1693150055322.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BadassBlues

I am guessing 95 lb bench press for 5 max.

But seriously thanks for all the posts you are putting up in this arena. Fascinating stuff.

I appreciate your efforts.
I find the exercise recommendations by all of the life extension pundits (with exception of Peter Attia) to be lame. As a lifelong gym rat, even at 66 my daily routine would kill these guys.

TLR

6. Statin

View attachment 36292
Damn….and I sometimes think I’m going overboard with Pregnenolone, zinc, magnesium, D3 and a multivitamin!!!

t_spacemonkey

the science on 1/2/6/7/9 is weak, according to dr Bradfield (youtube). not sure 3) makes sense either, better focus on metabolic health with proper diet (no processed stuff/seed oils).

T

tareload

Current list:

Chelated Mg
Rx K 10 meq
Niacinamide (prior skin cancers)
Chromium picolinate
Aspirin
Ibuprofen
Nattokinase
Dhea
Pregnenolone
Vit D3
Berberine (off and on)
Alpha lipoic acid
Vitamin C chewables no sugar (tasty dessert)
Testosterone cypionate
Escitalopram
Bupropion
Levothyroxine
Liothyronine
Melatonin
Clonazepam once or twice a week

Other stuff off and on (turmeric, quercetin, NAC....)

Last edited by a moderator:

BadassBlues

the science on 1/2/6/7/9 is weak, according to dr Bradfield (youtube). not sure 3) makes sense either, better focus on metabolic health with proper diet (no processed stuff/seed oils).
I mostly posted this a novelty as I thought it was an interesting topic. You have to take into consideration that this is a website that sells products. I am of the opinion that any new knowledge is useful, good or bad as it adds to your overall perspective.

"Live and learn from fools and from sages"

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom

6. Statin
Andrew Chaffee discussed David Sinclair in a recent podcast and a funny point was made about how much of Sinclair's stack is dedicated to mitigating the damage of eating carbohydrates that you could just eliminate if you're eating carnivore.

First part is about coffee but I shared at the point where they start talking about Sinclair:

TLR

Andrew Chaffee discussed David Sinclair in a recent podcast and a funny point was made about how much of Sinclair's stack is dedicated to mitigating the damage of eating carbohydrates that you could just eliminate if you're eating carnivore.

First part is about coffee but I shared at the point where they start talking about Sinclair:

I wish I could sustain carnivore because I like the idea and have seen it work for a lot of people….I can abstain from sweets, bread and pasta pretty easily but I gotta have some fruit / nuts and other things with a different taste once in a while!!! Ha.

TLR

Current list:

Chelated Mg
Rx K 10 meq
Chromium picolinate
Aspirin
Ibuprofen
Nattokinase
Dhea
Pregnenolone
Vit D3
Berberine (off and on)
Alpha lipoic acid
Testosterone cypionate
Escitalopram
Bupropion
Levothyroxine
Liothyronine
Melatonin

I noticed the bupropion on your list….you doing that to try to offset SE’s from the escitalopram? And on another note since we re kindred spirits in the anxiety game, I jumped through the hoops to get my insurance to finally cover BRAND name Zoloft, which is what always worked for me.

It’s only been two weeks, and I also knocked my T dose down to 50-60 a week, but I gotta say the last few days the social anxiety and the “wired bit tired” feeling is better.

My doc said in his opinion there are a few classes of drugs where he has seen difference between brand and generic make a huge difference, and one is SSRIs. We ll see long term, but I even got the initial jittery feeling and GI symptoms I got at first when I originally took it, so hopefully it’s doing something!

t_spacemonkey

Current list:

Chelated Mg
Rx K 10 meq
Chromium picolinate
Aspirin
Ibuprofen
Nattokinase
Dhea
Pregnenolone
Vit D3
Berberine (off and on)
Alpha lipoic acid
Testosterone cypionate
Escitalopram
Bupropion
Levothyroxine
Liothyronine
Melatonin

way too many brain altering pills dude! you will never feel good on this

t_spacemonkey

I wish I could sustain carnivore because I like the idea and have seen it work for a lot of people….I can abstain from sweets, bread and pasta pretty easily but I gotta have some fruit / nuts and other things with a different taste once in a while!!! Ha.
you could try Saladinos approach, carnivore+dairy+fruit+honey+maple syrup. i start to think that certain carbs are not a problem, like the ones from nature. pure carnivore is good for weight loss

T

tareload

I noticed the bupropion on your list….you doing that to try to offset SE’s from the escitalopram? And on another note since we re kindred spirits in the anxiety game, I jumped through the hoops to get my insurance to finally cover BRAND name Zoloft, which is what always worked for me.

It’s only been two weeks, and I also knocked my T dose down to 50-60 a week, but I gotta say the last few days the social anxiety and the “wired bit tired” feeling is better.

My doc said in his opinion there are a few classes of drugs where he has seen difference between brand and generic make a huge difference, and one is SSRIs. We ll see long term, but I even got the initial jittery feeling and GI symptoms I got at first when I originally took it, so hopefully it’s doing something!
Been on escitalopram for 1 year. Destroyed the anxiety but worsened the depression and anhedonia. Doc recommended adding the bupropion. One week in. So far so good.

I hope you find relief!

Mastodont

While you were taking your break from caffeine, did you notice the lack of soreness/stiffnes he's talking about, or did it hit when you got back on?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
While you were taking your break from caffeine, did you notice the lack of soreness/stiffnes he's talking about, or did it hit when you got back on?
Yes. Not only muscle soreness, but caffeine causes a sort of arthritic pain in my joints, which is worst in my hands and wrists, and was bad enough for me to get x-rays at one point to investigate possible arthritis. Goes away completely when I'm off caffeine.

After my big caffeine post where I said I can't live without it for the ADHD benefits, I rediscovered strict carnivore because of @Gman86 posts of bart kay videos, and remembered how much better my brain works on it. I'm weaning off again with caffeine pills. Nothing else passing my lips except beef and water right now.

Gman86

Don’t feel bad, i‘m one of the biggest proponents of carnivore u’ll ever come across, and I know that the diet can do things for people that some can only describe as “miracles”, and I don’t even eat full carnivore lol

I think I can probably do full carnivore if I wanted to, but I’m too concerned with building muscle currently. And even tho you can have an amazing physique on carnivore, nobody can argue that it’s easier to build muscle with carbs in the mix. Plus rn it’s just more convenient and economical to have carbs in the mix. Plus fruit really is natures candy, and so fckn good lol

Gman86

Yes. Not only muscle soreness, but caffeine causes a sort of arthritic pain in my joints, which is worst in my hands and wrists, and was bad enough for me to get x-rays at one point to investigate possible arthritis. Goes away completely when I'm off caffeine.

After my big caffeine post where I said I can't live without it for the ADHD benefits, I rediscovered strict carnivore because of @Gman86 posts of bart kay videos, and remembered how much better my brain works on it. I'm weaning off again with caffeine pills. Nothing else passing my lips except beef and water right now.
Ugh, I’m jealous that ur doing not only carnivore, but the lion diet, and are getting the mental benefits lol. I want to do strict carnivore pretty bad, strictly for the mental benefits, but it just doesn’t jive rn with my goals and lifestyle. But I’m really happy to hear that it’s helping u.

How do u mentally feel on carnivore and mostly running on ketones compared to running on glucose? Is it really noticeable? Do u think u had some level of brain fog running on glucose? And if so, did u notice that u had it when u were eating carbs, or only realized u had some brain fog when u went carnivore and felt more mentally clear?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
How do u mentally feel on carnivore and mostly running on ketones compared to running on glucose? Is it really noticeable? Do u think u had some level of brain fog running on glucose? And if so, did u notice that u had it when u were eating carbs, or only realized u had some brain fog when u went carnivore and felt more mentally clear?
There are three distinct levels of cognition associated with three diets that I have rotated through and experienced so many times now, they are easy to identify:

1) Wheat brain. When I am eating a SAD diet, I have the working memory of a dementia patient and I feel obvious brain fog. I identified wheat as the worst offender here but I think other grains and inflammatory foods also contribute. No amount of stimulants are able to make me sharp and productive in this state. You'll find me like this around holidays and vacations.

2) Normal. When I'm eating more carefully, and my diet looks like either the Perfect Health Diet or Paul Saladino's fruit and meat diet, I have mild/moderate ADHD that I can treat with some caffeine and feel pretty sharp. Still have mild brain fog at times though. I spent most of the last five years in this state.

3) Carnivore. My best possible cognition occurs when eating only meat. I don't know if it is the ketones, absence of plant toxins, or what. I don't think I exhibit any ADHD symptoms on this diet, or if I do they are barely noticeable. When I am able to stick to this it is amazing.

To answer your question about when you notice the presence or absence of brain fog, I think it does take coming in and out of that state repeatedly to develop an awareness of it. If you have never spent a long enough stretch eating meat only, you don't know how your current state compares to what is possible.

Last edited:

Gman86

There are three distinct levels of cognition associated with three diets that I have rotated through and experienced so many times now, they are easy to identify:

1) Wheat brain. When I am eating a SAD diet, I have the working memory of a dementia patient and I feel obvious brain fog. I identified wheat as the worst offender here but I think other grains and inflammatory foods also contribute. No amount of stimulants are able to make me sharp and productive in this state. You'll find me like this around holidays and vacations.

2) Normal. When I'm eating more carefully, and my diet looks like either the Perfect Health Diet or Paul Saladino's fruit and meat diet, I have mild/moderate ADHD that I can treat with some caffeine and feel pretty sharp. Still have mild brain fog at times though. I spent most of the last five years in this state.

3) Carnivore. My best possible cognition occurs when eating only meat. I don't know if it is the ketones, absence of plant toxins, or what. I don't think I exhibit any ADHD symptoms on this diet, or if I do they are barely noticeable. When I am able to stick to this it is amazing.

To answer your question about when you notice the presence or absence of brain fog, I think it does take coming in and out of that state repeatedly to develop an awareness of it. If you have never spent a long enough stretch eating meat only, you don't know how your current state compares to what is possible.
Amazing reply! Thanks so much. Very very helpful!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me