Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

LiamJ

I have a test of 270…how much Cypinate is safe to inject each week. I would like to split it into twice a week. I would like to get my Test back to around 1,000 which is where it was in my 20’s. I’m now 51.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

Hello and welcome.

It really does not work like that. You are going to need complete labs that include SHBG, E2 sensitive, etc.

Everyone is different when it comes to TRT and a dose that puts one person at 1000 may only put the next person at 600.

SHBG plays a LARGE role in how often and what amount is needed to get to a good level.
And chasing a number is not always the best coarse of action. You might feeel best at 700.

Did you have blood work done 30 years ago to know for a fact you were at 1000?

Systemlord

Protocol are vastly different depending on SHBG levels, while my SHBG isn't super low (22), my levels swing on twice weekly dosing and injecting EOD is seems to kick everything into high gear, yet I feel more consistent injecting everyday.

Usually the 3rd week of starting a new protocol has me feeling the worse, daily dosing seems to eliminate the major fluctuations a new protocol brings.

Currently injecting 7mg everyday (49mg weekly) and I feel great, I'm only 3 weeks into a protocol.

LiamJ

I do have current labs with Test levels showing 270. Not sure what the SHGB is?

Correct I understand can’t case a number, just a feeling and a reversal of other issues with ED. I read it may be to late for being low T for 5+ years with no conventional Urologist willing to treat.

Systemlord

I do have current labs with Test levels showing 270. Not sure what the SHGB is?

Correct I understand can’t case a number, just a feeling and a reversal of other issues with ED. I read it may be to late for being low T for 5+ years with no conventional Urologist willing to treat.

You are 51 and are expected to have low testosterone, urologists and endocrinologists don't usually specialize in TRT and aren't up to date on proper TRT protocols. Doctors are afraid of TRT since it's taught in medical school that TRT causes cancer which is completely false.

A lot of us here are with Defy Medical, a telemedicine clinic that isn't afraid to prescribe TRT like a lot of doctors. Strange that your doctors refuse to treat you considering you are below what the endocrine society considers low testosterone.

You don't seem to have any free testosterone labs, this the the potion of testosterone that is bioavailable and is far more important that a hormone (Total T) that is biounavailable, free testosterone matters most.

You are at high risk for cardiovascular disease at you age with these levels, something has got to be done! It's should be malpractice not the treat you.

Testosterone Threshold for Increased Cardiovascular Risk in Middle-Aged and Elderly Men
CONCLUSION:
These data showed that a testosterone threshold of 440 ng/dL was associated with increased Framingham 10-year CVD risk in middle-aged and elderly men. Poor sexual performance, decreased morning erection, and loss of libido had an impact on the testosterone threshold for CVD risk. The threshold level was higher in men with sexual dysfunction. Further study is required to evaluate the validity of these testosterone thresholds for CVD risk.

Last edited:

LiamJ

A lot of us here are with Defy Medical, a telemedicine clinic that isn't afraid to prescribe TRT like a lot of doctors. Strange that your doctors refuse to treat you considering you are below what the endocrine society considers low testosterone.

You are 51 and are expected to have low testosterone.

Yes, when I first was tested, the Dr said he wasn’t going to treat for low TEst. I went to my primary care and she gave me gel which didn’t really help. Plus, it was messy. So I did nothing till I couldn’t stand the ED issues any longer. I found a Dr in FL who will treat with blood work. I’m just not sure what I will get or trust. Insurance will not cover it.

Systemlord

Yes, when I first was tested, the Dr said he wasn’t going to treat for low TEst. I went to my primary care and she gave me gel which didn’t really help. Plus, it was messy. So I did nothing till I couldn’t stand the ED issues any longer. I found a Dr in FL who will treat with blood work. I’m just not sure what I will get or trust. Insurance will not cover it.

Defy Medical is in FL.

BigBamBoo

I am with Defy as well. You do everything via the phone and Internet.

Be careful of those small clinics...they are generally called T mills and can mess you up. Especially if YOU have not spent time getting the knowledge to help yourself.
This forum is a wealth of info for you.

One HUGE key to seeing if the place you are talking to knows what it is about is when they request labs if they do not require testing for your SHBG and E2 numbers....RUN AWAY.

Vince

Super Moderator
Usually the starting dose of testosterone is 50 mg twice a week and HCG twice a week. I was on testosterone for 3 years and went to daily injections, which has worked excellent for me. Testosterone replacement therapy is very different for everyone.

Systemlord

Which is better, Testosterone Cypinate injections(if so where) or Testosterone Pellets?

Pellets are better for females, not for men as you can never keep levels elevated in-between insertion of new pellets. Basically you will feel low T again when it's time for more pellets.

I inject in the shoulders and quads using a 29 gauge insulin syringe.

SilverSurfer

You should really read thru this forum first. There’s lots of great advice here. I’ve been on TRT thru my GP for 3 months now. But my GP now defers to me on best protocol for injections and HCG. My insurance is paying for the treatment. If they weren’t I would use PrimeBody or Defy, as they seem to have good reviews.

LiamJ

I get it. However I have two vials (200mg) that expire on 2/19/19 and I don’t think my twice a week injections will be complete by then. So what’s the advice

CoastWatcher

I get it. However I have two vials (200mg) that expire on 2/19/19 and I don’t think my twice a week injections will be complete by then. So what’s the advice
You are crashing around seeking direction. That's not the way to undertake any medical program, particularly a TRT protocol that has so many moving parts.

Can you post ALL of your lab results, with the associated ranges for each lab test?

Can you explain what the doctors you have consulted have told you - those who refused to treat you and those who offered you pellet and injection therapy?

The more you tell us, the more we can offer advice that will set you on a road to success.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me