Testosterone scale

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bako

Well they don't HAVE to give you anything. The problem with the scale is it references males from all age groups. Why should your T level be measured against a 90 year old male. The short answer is it depends. It depends on how up to date a Dr is in HRT. Some docs will give you HRT if you are mid range 500+ and many won't help if you are at the bottom of the scale. What you need...well what we all need is a good DR that knows what they are doing and has a passion for helping men with low T or even medium levels of T. The best doctors want you to thrive, and that means getting you to feel good. For some that's mid range for others it's high on the scale.

Sean Mosher

Agree completely. A person is not a number on a chart. Saying that you are "within" range is among the dumbest things I've had several doctors say to me, even though I was in my early 30's at the time and at the very bottom end of the range (248 ng/dl).

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
In the US for insurance to pay it is usually about 350 ng/dL. Cash clinics can go a little higher if you have symptoms of hypogonadism

PAUL-E

IMHO the range is bull I felt like crap and had ED issues when I was in the total T 360s "in range"
here is a chart but this is just an example

bako

You're welcome mikey. I am new to this whole thing but I have learned a bunch from reading the threads here. Watch the videos as well. Unbelievable amount of information on these two alone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me