TESTOSTERONE ONLY, NOTHING ELSE.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ronnny

I’ve been on trt nearly 9 years and have tried nearly everything and for me testosterone only is the best. I get nothing but side effects from hcg, dhea, pregnenolone etc...

can you tell us what kind of side effects you had with HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Bloodwork every 6 months. I didn’t up the dose for a year and a half. One the bloodwork stabilized, I bumped to 120 and settled at 130 just before two years.

Tman

I wish I would have started with only T.

But...honestly after reading on many forums, I pretty much would not have started if I was not prescribed HCG and an AI.
Just because “everyone” said you “need” those two as well as DHEA, fish oil, etc.

Great point...I agree... Reflecting back on the last four months and spending time on the forum prior to meeting with Defy, I would of been extremely disappointed if I did not start with T and HCG. However, I had to let HCG go and focus just on the T due to side effects, almost to the exact, 24 hours after dosing with HCG. I reduced from 500 down to 200 over a couple of weeks, but still had hot flashes, rapid beats, and high pressures. I might try reintroducing at 100 a day based on the docs referral.

Raaj

Hi all members I am from Pune. My problem is that my testicles have shrinked due to stress and alcohol to almost 3 cms and developed bilateral vericocele. I would like to go to TRT but confused about only about T or T+Hcg. I do not want to take anastrozole. Testicular volume is also. I am 41 and want to get married soon. I am prinary
My primary goal of trt is health and congidtion issues plus maintatibg muscle mass for longetivity
TT 378 bg/dl
Estradiol 35
LH 9
Fsh 7
Prolactin 7
Let me know which one is better as my semen analysis says 1ml semen only with 150 miliion sperm only

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi all members I am from Pune. My problem is that my testicles have shrinked due to stress and alcohol to almost 3 cms and developed bilateral vericocele. I would like to go to TRT but confused about only about T or T+Hcg. I do not want to take anastrozole. Testicular volume is also. I am 41 and want to get married soon. I am prinary
My primary goal of trt is health and congidtion issues plus maintatibg muscle mass for longetivity
TT 378 bg/dl
Estradiol 35
LH 9
Fsh 7
Prolactin 7
Let me know which one is better as my semen analysis says 1ml semen only with 150 miliion sperm only
I'm someone that's also primary, and I believe because I am primary I've never had any issues with estrogen levels. It seems like at least on this form most people who are secondary, have the most issues with HCG. I inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week and actually enjoy the experience.

Raaj

I'm someone that's also primary, and I believe because I am primary I've never had any issues with estrogen levels. It seems like at least on this form most people who are secondary, have the most issues with HCG. I inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week and actually enjoy the experience.
Thanks for your reply. But I have one honest question, I do not want to take anastrozole or anything else, can I go solo only testoreone without hcg or can I go with T plus Hcg to keep testicles awake.
Please let me know from last 4 months of research many people says Hcg will not work for primary. And some doctor here in Pune, India suggested to go with Hcg monotherapy only but I denied.
Waiting for your honest and kind reply. I just want to be healthy and sharp minded and I will opt TRT for life. My current issues are low energy, cognitive function, memory issues, loss of muscle mass and increased body fat with vericocele and vericose veins.
Let me know

Vince

Super Moderator
It can be a lot tougher because your primary. If you want to remain fertile, I would first try Clomid. Clomid can be very inexpensive but should be used in a low dose. Most recommend 12.5 mg every day, every other day, or twice a week. It's better to start too low then to start too high.

Vince

Super Moderator
It can be a lot tougher because your primary. If you want to remain fertile, I would first try Clomid. Clomid can be very inexpensive but should be used in a low dose. Most recommend 12.5 mg every day, every other day, or twice a week. It's better to start too low then to start too high.
You can also buy a generic version of Clomid from reliable RX.

Raaj

No I tried clomid the TT goes to 739 but same time estradiol raised to 38. And after stopping clomid TT came back to 378. Also I do not want to go to clomid I would like to prefer injection route in next week's. One doctor prescribed me nebito but I refused as he told me 2 months. I explained him about highs lows and shbg and estradiol can not be controlled. This doctors are not experts in TT therapy. Also one doctor told me to that TRT will cause me prostate cancer. Then I told him that optimal testoreone will never cause psa cancer. Low testosterone and high estradiol above 40 consistently will cause cancer. I told him that people die with low testosterone and not with optimal testoreone. He did not listened and I left him. Found another doctor working with him for cypionate only. I am just concern about Hcg only as my estradiol is already above 35. Clueless now what protocol should follow.

Vince

Super Moderator
Estrogen at 38 is definitely not too high. I think you're being overly concerned about estrogen levels. How did you feel on Clomid and how was your semen when you were on it.

Raaj

My semen was thick. Let me attach my semen analysis here. My main concern is my testicles size and volume is decreased very low.Also see my testicle ultrasound report

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181208-212952.png
    Screenshot_20181208-212952.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20181003_163726.jpg
    IMG_20181003_163726.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 45

Vince

Super Moderator
My semen was thick. Let me attach my semen analysis here. My main concern is my testicles size and volume is decreased very low.
So what you're saying is on Clomid, your semen levels were good? But you were having concerns about your testicles not being large enough.

Vince

Super Moderator
Please check my last reply with semen analysis and testicle size plus bilateral vericoceE
A varicocele is an enlargement of the veins in your scrotum. Varicocelectomyis a surgery performed to remove those enlarged veins. The procedure is done to restore proper blood flow to your reproductive organs. When a varicoceledevelops in your scrotum, it can block blood flow to the rest of your reproductive system.Jan 24, 2018
Varicocelectomy: Procedure, Side Effects, Fertility, and More - ...

Raaj

But does it means it will restore my testicles to again standard size of 2.5 inched by 2.1 inches. And I am not sure after surgery my shrinkage Wil reversed and tke my testorene level to 1000 with increase in volume. Vericocele are caused by estrogen dominance either in intra testicular or whole body circulating estrogen

Ronnny

No I tried clomid the TT goes to 739 but same time estradiol raised to 38. And after stopping clomid TT came back to 378. Also I do not want to go to clomid I would like to prefer injection route in next week's. One doctor prescribed me nebito but I refused as he told me 2 months. I explained him about highs lows and shbg and estradiol can not be controlled. This doctors are not experts in TT therapy. Also one doctor told me to that TRT will cause me prostate cancer. Then I told him that optimal testoreone will never cause psa cancer. Low testosterone and high estradiol above 40 consistently will cause cancer. I told him that people die with low testosterone and not with optimal testoreone. He did not listened and I left him. Found another doctor working with him for cypionate only. I am just concern about Hcg only as my estradiol is already above 35. Clueless now what protocol should follow.
you are not primary since Clomid raises your TT. what was your LH and FSH without Clomid?

Ronnny

Looking at the LH and FSH it looks like you are primary but border line.Just get on Cypionate only first and see how you do.

Raaj

As there is still no advancement of stem cell therapy for testicles I have only one option left for TRT with injections as Hcg alone will also not restore my natural intra testicular TT levels as they are already aromatixibg it

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me