Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

1667478809734.png

1667478843768.png

1667478867995.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

It would interesting to see the results (on symptoms primarily) of adding a low 1-2MG daily dose to a low dose clomid protocol. Those who respond well to low T doses might do well without much if any net T or LH suppression.

Short-acting oral anabolics might be similar as well.

Bigben

View attachment 26453

View attachment 26454
View attachment 26455
View attachment 26456
View attachment 26457
View attachment 26458
Question. After looking thru this I could not see anywhere any DHT numbers. Did I miss it? I'm just curious if suspension affects DHT differently than enanthate, cypionate or propionate. Did anyone find this??

T

tareload

Question. After looking thru this I could not see anywhere any DHT numbers. Did I miss it? I'm just curious if suspension affects DHT differently than enanthate, cypionate or propionate. Did anyone find this??
No you didn't miss it. These papers covered very early work before individual metabolites of testosterone were quantified.

You could take the pharmacokinetic profile of total ketosteroids above and combine with these data in this link:

This work would be in the limit of very fast absorbing pure testosterone. As you can see E2 and DHT lag slightly but follow the qualitative behavior of the TT profile very well. Hence, E2 and DHT profiles will match very well the release rate of testosterone from the test suspension or cleavage from the ester.

Bigben

No you didn't miss it. These papers covered very early work before individual metabolites of testosterone were quantified.

You could take the pharmacokinetic profile of total ketosteroids above and combine with these data in this link:

This work would be in the limit of very fast absorbing pure testosterone. As you can see E2 and DHT lag slightly but follow the qualitative behavior of the TT profile very well. Hence, E2 and DHT profiles will match very well the release rate of testosterone from the test suspension or cleavage from the ester.
Thank you for this. So the DHT rise would be similar to other forms of testosterone basically.

Bigben

Thank you for this. So the DHT rise would be similar to other forms of testosterone basically.
The reason I'm asking is for the hair loss. All I could find was this which shows daily sq shit increase was insignificant vs weekly shots. Was just wondering if suspension acts differently.

Bigben

Going to do a thread on what is often referred to as TNE (Testosterone No Ester) on here. This preparation would be crystalline testosterone in an aqueous suspension (e.g., Aquaviron). I'll see what I can find on pharmacokinetics as well.

Building off of @madman 's post here:

View attachment 26459

Note the use of the term "potency" below. Early days but already good observations on the pharmacokinetics of various T form and solvents.
View attachment 26447

View attachment 26448

View attachment 26449
View attachment 26450
Excellent find

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones