Testosterone (no ester) Suspension for Injection - Literature Review

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Going to do a thread on what is often referred to as TNE (Testosterone No Ester) on here. This preparation would be crystalline testosterone in an aqueous suspension (e.g., Aquaviron). I'll see what I can find on pharmacokinetics as well.

Building off of @madman 's post here:

1667313756104.png

Note the use of the term "potency" below. Early days but already good observations on the pharmacokinetics of various T form and solvents.
1667312748975.png

1667312768428.png

1667312783948.png

1667312802881.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

post above continued...

1667314268141.png

1667314300714.png

So you can see above the 24 hour 17-ketosteroid profiles for aqueous TNE and Test Prop in oil appear similar. Previous comments on equine study in post above the linked post below:

T

tareload

T

tareload

Any amount of exogenous T is going to shut you down.

Come on man, @goga is talking about 50 mg cypionate/enanthate, not Natesto.

Big difference between shutdown and various levels of HPTA suppression / inhibition. See above and below.

T

tareload

T

tareload

Any charts to compare TT FT and E2 btw suspension and prop or cyp?
See above papers (charts and tables) which you can use to infer elimination rate between Test Prop and Test No ester appear similar. The data shared so far span 1940s through 1970s. Free testosterone measurement did not exist and I have not shared any E2 profiles. If testosterone elimination rate is similar one could make an educated guess than aromatization would be similar. Thanks for taking a look.

T

tareload

TT FT and E2 btw suspension and prop or cyp?

See Figs. 1 and 2 and Table 1.

Pharmacokinetics and Degree of Aromatization Rather Than Total Dose of Different Preparations Determine the Effects of Testosterone: A Nonhuman Primate Study in Macaca fascicularis

ABSTRACT: Currently available testosterone (T) preparations differ substantially in their pharmacokinetic profile that might influence their androgenic properties in terms of suppression of the gonadal axis, effects on anabolic parameters, lipid metabolism, and erythropoiesis. The present work was undertaken to determine the physiological effects of three T preparations with different serum kinetics. Twenty adult male cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) were randomly assigned to receive treatment for 28 weeks with either T enanthate (TE) every 4 weeks, T buciclate (TB) every 7 weeks, or T undecanoate (TU) every 10 weeks or remaining untreated (controls). Each injection delivered 20 mg pure T per kilogram body weight. Pharmacokinetic profiles demonstrated higher peak levels of T for TE-treated animals; serum half-lives were longer for TU or TB. Estradiol levels (area under the curve) were significantly higher in TB vs TU or TE. All T regimens suppressed serum luteinizing hormone bioactivity and testicular volumes declined (all P < .001 vs controls). Sperm counts were markedly lowered in all animals but least in TE (P < .01 vs TB or TU). During recovery phase, return to normal for all three parameters occurred significantly earlier in TE-treated animals, followed by those given TU, compared with TB (all P < .001 between groups). Body weight increased significantly during T exposure. This effect was stronger and more sustained in TB vs TU or TE (both P < .001). Serum creatinine and hemoglobin increased with high significance in all T-treated animals (all P < .001 vs controls). The lowering impact of T on serum lipids was markedly stronger in the longer-acting T preparations in comparison with TE, as were effects on purine metabolism (all P < .001). The pattern of exposure and degree of aromatization rather than overall exposure to T determine its effects in the preclinical primate model. Both fluctuations of androgen concentrations and the conversion rate to estradiol influence gonadal suppression as well as metabolism. These results have to be considered in men receiving treatment for hypogonadism or regimens for hormonal contraception.

Forty2

Going to do a thread on what is often referred to as TNE (Testosterone No Ester) on here. This preparation would be crystalline testosterone in an aqueous suspension (e.g., Aquaviron). I'll see what I can find on pharmacokinetics as well.

Building off of @madman 's post here:

View attachment 26459

Note the use of the term "potency" below. Early days but already good observations on the pharmacokinetics of various T form and solvents.
View attachment 26447

View attachment 26448

View attachment 26449
View attachment 26450
Thanks for this.
I was curious to know if testosterone base in MCT oil would be worthwhile to try, but as it states in this article "testosterone in oil is relatively inactive for therapeutic purposes due to its rapidity of absorption and destruction when it is administered by injection".
I therefore find it surprising that some guys have reported feeling good on a once daily shot of 10mg TNE in MCT oil.

Forty2

@Forty2 @bixt

Beautiful study on HPTA inhibition vs dose response with test suspension.

View attachment 26476

View attachment 26477

View attachment 26478

View attachment 26479
View attachment 26480
View attachment 26481

View attachment 26482
View attachment 26483
View attachment 26484
According to this study, the 1mg/day group had higher testosterone 48 hours after administration with no LH suppression.
Food for thought!

BigTex

I will add to this, I have taken 50mg of test base and dissolved it in DMSO/BA and did it before I went to the gym in the past when I competed. I felt a huge surge of aggression hit me similar to doing sublingual methyl-test and similar to Mibolerone.

Forty2

I will add to this, I have taken 50mg of test base and dissolved it in DMSO/BA and did it before I went to the gym in the past when I competed. I felt a huge surge of aggression hit me similar to doing sublingual methyl-test and similar to Mibolerone.
What part of the body did you apply it?
I'd imagine test base dissolved in dmso would hit you much faster than test based mixed with Phlojel and also be eliminated from the body much faster.

BigTex

What part of the body did you apply it?
I'd imagine test base dissolved in dmso would hit you much faster than test based mixed with Phlojel and also be eliminated from the body much faster.
Inner arm. Test base will not fully dissolve in Phlojel or DMSO so I have to always add a little Benzyl Alcohol

T

tareload

Freaking masterclass @readalot ! Lots of gems in there. I was surprised to see the similarities with Prop

From above:

1667396111962.png

1667396158607.png

1667396194398.png

These two papers are summarized here:
1667397029831.png

1667397072958.png

1667397088446.png

1667397111885.png

1667397129803.png

1667397144185.png

1667397158879.png