Testosterone leakage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Logan45

I need picture of somebody doing to ztrack method in the delt. :)

I figure theres not much much I can do about it. I don't really want to change needles or injection sites. Can't figure out why it doesn't do it sometimes.

Agreed... Would love to see pictures about that...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Agreed... Would love to see pictures about that...
There is a way to ztrack on the shoulder without help from someone. Lay the side/back of your shoulder on the wall and rotate your body a bit (so that the skin is pushed a bit) then inject. After injection pull the needle and release the tension on the skin voila! Done

RLW

Don't have pictures but decided to inject in my delt today and try it with the z-track method. I sat at my desk with the arm I injected into resting on the elbow. I took the hand on that same arm and used my thumb to apply pressure on the inside of my delt to slide the skin over. Then I injected with my opposite hand. Was pretty easy.

Vince

Super Moderator
Don't have pictures but decided to inject in my delt today and try it with the z-track method. I sat at my desk with the arm I injected into resting on the elbow. I took the hand on that same arm and used my thumb to apply pressure on the inside of my delt to slide the skin over. Then I injected with my opposite hand. Was pretty easy.
When I inject in my shoulders, I inject in front of a mirror. For me it makes it a lot easier.

TheDude

I've been doing SubQ injections into abdominal fat with a 25G 1/2 Needle. I consistently have leakage. Not sure if it's leaking enough to make a difference or not, but I'd like to find a way for it to stop.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me