Testosterone and prosocial behavior

Buy Lab Tests Online

Seagal

As I have said quite a few times, this link to aggressive behavior has never been shown. In fact, I remember a study done by an insurance company where they told both groups anabolic steroids made people more aggressive and the control group was the only group saying they felt more aggressive. The group actually given steroids did not feel any change. I honestly think we are expecting anabolic steroids to do more for us and blame it for a lot of our problem not being solved. It has been estimated that 1 in 3 people will experience the placebo effect and it is show that this effect can be as high as 35%.
I haven't seen a placebo controlled study with 1g trenbolone per week. My point is, we should be careful with extrapolating from testosterone to any AAS, from TRT to huge T dose. Of course the underlying character of the person is the dominant factor.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I haven't seen a placebo controlled study with 1g trenbolone per week. My point is, we should be careful with extrapolating from testosterone to any AAS, from TRT to huge T dose. Of course the underlying character of the person is the dominant factor.
Trenbolone is not a human product and instead was invented to be used on cattle, it falls under the category as a selective androgen receptor modulators. People started extracting this drug from pellets used in cattle implants. So I doubt you will ever see a placebo controlled study using it. I also express this same word of warning implying that there is a link from the use of testosterone to aggressive behavior when this link has yet to be established. So yes, if you are naturally an aggressive person, you will be an aggressive person using testosterone. My wife is a very aggressive woman, when she uses testosterone she is just as aggressive. Being aggressive is a trait that leads to good athletes. My wife was an IFBB pro. I have the same trait and was very competitive in quite a few different sports. Testosterone just help me build the muscle needed to compete at a high level. My aggressive behavior has never changed through my life only mellowed out with age and injuries.

Seagal

Trenbolone is not a human product and instead was invented to be used on cattle, it falls under the category as a selective androgen receptor modulators. People started extracting this drug from pellets used in cattle implants. So I doubt you will ever see a placebo controlled study using it. I also express this same word of warning implying that there is a link from the use of testosterone to aggressive behavior when this link has yet to be established. So yes, if you are naturally an aggressive person, you will be an aggressive person using testosterone. My wife is a very aggressive woman, when she uses testosterone she is just as aggressive. Being aggressive is a trait that leads to good athletes. My wife was an IFBB pro. I have the same trait and was very competitive in quite a few different sports. Testosterone just help me build the muscle needed to compete at a high level. My aggressive behavior has never changed through my life only mellowed out with age and injuries.
The trenbolone example was of course a teaser.
I think by aggressive we rather mean assertive, competitive, something positive. There are different forms of aggressive behavior.
When I am at the gym and I am more eager to move that weight, feel a much stronger impulse to push harder. Isn't this a form of controlled aggression? If more testosterone gives me more "bite" to push hard, then I could say it increases my aggression.
Does it make me a violent person, no. There are different forms of aggressive behavior, which might increase alongside the testosterone dose.

BigTex

Sorry for my lack of humor.....I just spent the last two days doing income tax.

Yes, I know the feeling. My wife even noticed that when we are on the way to the gym, my eyes completely change. Is this related to my very small TRT dose? Or is this perhaps something I have taught my mind and body? As in most athletic events the mind plays a huge part in success. Sports psychology is a big part of most university and professional sports programs.

In conclusion, we have shown that a single administration of 1000 mg TU in healthy young men, raising circulating T levels into the supraphysiological range, produces detectable but relatively minor mood changes (i.e. anger-hostility). TU treatment did not produce any detectable increase in aggressive behavior or changes in other nonaggressive or sexual behavior. Our results suggest that TU, administered in a dose within the range required for male contraception, has only very limited psychological effects, restricted to short-lived mood changes. Whether the same mood changes will be observed after repeated administration or whether tolerance develops should be further investigated. On the basis of our findings, it would be prudent to employ, in future male contraceptive formulations, the lowest effective T doses (especially at initiation or loading of treatment) or to use intervals of administration that avoid frequent excursions of circulating T into the supraphysiological range. Furthermore, the timing of assessment of potential behavioral changes should take into account the pharmacokinetics of individual T preparations in light of the fleeting nature of these end points.​
Hey, I just saw you were from the Netherlands. Glad to see so many people from all over here learning. Been there only 1 time in my life and all I saw was the airport. I was in route to a competition in Russia via Moscow to Samara.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching