Testosterone and Insomnia

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

what good news stx359 !!
do you use cypionate?
I am now trying to do it twice a week, with 30mg every 3 ½ days.
totaling 60mg week. I wanted to hit a low dose, so at least 2x a week. I believe that daily applications would not be necessary through the half-life of the drug

Yes I use test cyp. I agree that theoretically a daily application seems unnecessary with a half life of eight days but in practice the results are better, for me anyway, than twice weekly.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stx359

So you inject daily? I assume you are using insulin syringes. Even so, that is a chore to do every day. If it works, I guess it is worth it!

I use 29 gauge half inch insulin syringes and inject around the navel. I also inject HCG 150 IU daily using a 31 gauge needle and now I am injecting ipamorlin/cjc-1295 five out of seven days as well. It is a lot of injections but I don't mind.

Rock H. Johnson

Thanks. I tried the 5-HTP as well as GABA with no success. I haven't tried the straight Taurine but I have tried supplements that contained it at a much lower dosage. Gives me some more ammo to use! What brand of magnesium spray do you use. I take chelated magnesium but don't see any benefit.
You do not see the effects as you probably need a lot more and oral absorption is low. I just make my own sprays, I buy high purity Magnesium Chloride as it is not expelled by the body as quick as Magnesium Sulfate(Epsom Salt). I add 7,5 grams(proper Ph) to a 100ml of water. Let it dissolve , add to spray. Spray on muscle or arm pits, start with 4 sprays built out over time to 10-16 sprays and any defficiency will be corrected. This way absorption is much higher then tablets and you can wsimply spray it on sore muscles or sprains, back aches whatever. The stuff is cheap easy to make, maintain and effective. Do it half hour before sleep, together with 7grams Taurine in luke warm water.....good night.

Stylo

You lowered your dose. Maybe you’re one of those guys who needs more and not less. The higher doses let me sleep like a baby. Im at 175mg and started with 160mg. If you’re aiming for a sub 1000 total T you’re probably short changing yourself based on thinking that theres a magic number you should be at. I used to be an imsomniac so happy to finally sleep right. Are you taking anything else other than Testosterone?

Last edited:

Kimpe

I saw an interesting claim on another forum few days ago, how testosterone gels and creams would be better for sleep.

It was backed with the fact that gels and creams mimic your body's natural hormonal production better. You get the high early in the day, and you'r levels decline towards the evening, just like it would with your natural production.
It kinda makes sense imo. When you inject, you have the same high levels when going to bed and trying to sleep. Sounds pretty logical to me, then again I'm not a doctor.

Might actually give testosterone gel a shot and see how it feels, because I have prescription for a gel called Tostran.

Stylo

Gels are a horrible form of TRT. Absorption depends heavily on the patients skin, and not a good idea to use it on your scrotum. But if you do try it, let us know.

bruin

I used to apply gel on my scrotum, not an issue. Was on gels for years had more than 1 dr, and each one had a different application area where "you had to apply the gel". There was no conformity, ran across some info that the skin in this area was a more direct area than your torso or sholders

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me