Testavan 2h/24h post application lab results.

Buy Lab Tests Online

justesting

Hey,

Would like some information about my lab results, wondering if gel is good for me.
I am using Testavan 1 pump daily for the past 4 weeks, and I am very sensitive to it as you'll soon see.

My 2 hours post application lab results:
Testosterone: 35.2 nmol/l
Free Calculated: 667 don't know what unit
SHBG: 19 nmol/l
Estradiol: 0.19 nmol/l

My 24 hours post application lab results, which means a test before applying the gel the next day.
Testosterone: 3.3 nmol/l
Free Calculated: 64 don't know what unit
SHBG: 18 nmol/l

Because I am only 4 weeks in I am not going to talk much about how I feel,
other than say I see a bump in several areas, need at least another month or two for things to truly kick in.

A few questions:
1. There is a big deviation between 2h and 24h post application, is it ok?
2. Will it be better going the injection route, stable wise?
3. Should I apply once in the morning and once at noon, to achieve a more stable level of testosterone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mastodont

I did some research on testavan some time ago, because it has absorption enhancing additives, i do not think it is any good, their own data indicates a very rapid drop in levels, it would be essential to use it twice daily for it to make any sense. Gels in general are not a long term solution in my opinion, but you basically already know what to do, either do testavan twice a day or just get on injections, you will probably get on injectables eventually anyway.
3. Why noon, why not later in the afternoon.
Other gels may hold your levels better on a single daily application.

justesting

From what I know the gel's are allowing the testicles to continue working to some extent
when it's effect drops, because the testosterone from the gel is not 24/7 in the system.

The most important question, is 10-12 hours of testosterone are enough for it to do it's thing in the body?

Mastodont

From what I know the gel's are allowing the testicles to continue working to some extent
when it's effect drops, because the testosterone from the gel is not 24/7 in the system.

The most important question, is 10-12 hours of testosterone are enough for it to do it's thing in the body?
In theory but not in practice, as is evident from your labs.

justesting

Well it does go back to baseline, I am going to continue and see if I'll be completely shut after 3 month, if not then I might stay on the gel.

I am still wondering if 10-12 hours of testosterone are enough for it to do it's thing in the body.

Mastodont

Well it does go back to baseline, I am going to continue and see if I'll be completely shut after 3 month, if not then I might stay on the gel.
3.3 nmol/l is your baseline?? You're already shut down buddy, this is a classic case of being shut down by exogenous testosterone but you spend half of the time in a hypogonadal state, the gel has no esther and its not stored in fat tissue in sufficient amounts.

justesting

As said I'll come back with lab results in about 2 month time, also with how I feel after 3 month on it.

I am still wondering if half the time having good testosterone levels is good enough, and actually better than having it 24/7 at high/medium levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me