Test Results and Feedback?

Buy Lab Tests Online

timk

Switching to Defy and just got my lab results back. Do you have any feedback?

I inject 30mg cypionate every 4 days per my PCP.

I've been on TRT since August 2016.

36 hours after my injection I cannot sleep and my chest pounds.

Test Results-1.jpg
Test Results-2.jpg
Test Results-3.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ouch. You are on an extremely low dose of TRT which is shown by you not being fully shut down, which is the first time I've seen someone on exogenous testosterone and not be fully shut down before.

How long have you been on TRT? When were these taken relative to injection?

What's odd is your dose is insufficient to shut you down, yet you have high RBC, HCT, and HGB. Although it says your samples were exposed to high temperatures, which I have no idea what kind of effect that will have on your results.

Also, it appears you may have kidney issues, again, I don't know much here.

Certainly very odd, when's your consult with defy? They will be able to give more accurate advice.

timk

Ouch. You are on an extremely low dose of TRT which is shown by you not being fully shut down, which is the first time I've seen someone on exogenous testosterone and not be fully shut down before.

How long have you been on TRT? When were these taken relative to injection?

What's odd is your dose is insufficient to shut you down, yet you have high RBC, HCT, and HGB. Although it says your samples were exposed to high temperatures, which I have no idea what kind of effect that will have on your results.

Also, it appears you may have kidney issues, again, I don't know much here.

Certainly very odd, when's your consult with defy? They will be able to give more accurate advice.

I've been on since August 2016 and these were taken the morning before my injection. I am making the consult appointment tomorrow after my physical.

I've been on since August 2016 and these were taken the morning before my injection. I am making the consult appointment tomorrow after my physical.

Sounds good. If it were me, I'd give them a call and ask about the blood counts and if they recommend anything in the short term.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would consider using a higher dose of testosterone, if you're not using HCG, consider adding it to your protocol. Why so high of creatinine, are you supplement with creatine? Think about donating blood. The lipid panel shows you need improvement in diet.

timk

I would consider using a higher dose of testosterone, if you're not using HCG, consider adding it to your protocol. Why so high of creatinine, are you supplement with creatine? Think about donating blood. The lipid panel shows you need improvement in diet.

The only thing I can think of is that I was on antibiotics and over the counter cold medication the week of testing.

The only thing I can think of is that I was on antibiotics and over the counter cold medication the week of testing.

What are the names of them?

Have these values, creatinine and EGFR ever been high before on previous tests?

You can call the pharmacist and ask if they're known to interfere with blood tests or google it. Hopefully it's just a short term reaction and not a bigger problem!

timk

What are the names of them?

Have these values, creatinine and EGFR ever been high before on previous tests?

You can call the pharmacist and ask if they're known to interfere with blood tests or google it. Hopefully it's just a short term reaction and not a bigger problem!

It was a z pack and I will ask the doctor when I have my consult.

Ill piggyback on the kidney issues that's the glaring things, besides how youre on Test but still showing 4.5 LH...should be ~0. Interesting.
Test says you were fasting, were you? 12hrs? Anytime you're pulling CBC and/or CMP, you should be fasted 12hrs. If you're not fasted that will def skew your kidney tests; Creatinine, BUN, eGFR

1Draw

Timk why the Zpac and cold medication and are infections normal for you or surfaced once you started injecting?

Also, your Hematocrit and Hemoglobin is high. You should consider donating blood very, very soon.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am concerned about your low eGFR (kidney function), HDL and high hematocrit. What supplements are you taking?

You may also have an infection due to your higher than normal EOS.

Time to cut down on simple carbs or alcohol. Your triglycerides are high.

You may need a higher dose of T but I would address the three factors I mentioned first. Time to donate blood before you get to the rejection value of 53 in hematocrit.

timk

Timk why the Zpac and cold medication and are infections normal for you or surfaced once you started injecting?

Also, your Hematocrit and Hemoglobin is high. You should consider donating blood very, very soon.

I had a cold and the doctor put me on the z pack.

timk

I am concerned about your low eGFR (kidney function), HDL and high hematocrit. What supplements are you taking?

You may also have an infection due to your higher than normal EOS.

Time to cut down on simple carbs or alcohol. Your triglycerides are high.

You may need a higher dose of T but I would address the three factors I mentioned first. Time to donate blood before you get to the rejection value of 53 in hematocrit.

I take:
Cordyceps
Lions Mane
L Arginine

I don't drink but I do eat carbs. I just didn't know I was eating that much.

My consult is not until Dec. 29th. I asked them if I should do anything in the meantime and they said no. I believe I am just going to go do it so I will feel better mentally. I do a lot of endurance workouts and I hate to have thick blood on my mind.

timk

One of these (or both) may be affecting your kidney function (just my guess)

Cordyceps
Lions Mane

Thats possible. One thing I forgot is that I was taking, up to 3 times a day, DayQuil and NyQuil for at least 5 days. Could this have an impact on my kidneys? If so, that much?

1Draw

Thats possible. One thing I forgot is that I was taking, up to 3 times a day, DayQuil and NyQuil for at least 5 days. Could this have an impact on my kidneys? If so, that much?

timk are you having allergy symptoms and did they start after you started injecting back in August? Reason I ask is I had allergies from the grapeseed oil in my TCypionate that caused flu like symptoms, sinus infections, fatigue etc. I switched to sesame oil and the allergies cleared up.

I would think all the medications, OTC and prescription ZPac has to have some adverse effect on your blood test results.

Symptoms of chest pounding and unable to sleep could also be side effects of the grapeseed oil. Only way to know for sure is switch to sesame oil if your T is compounded with grapeseed oil. Good Luck!

timk

timk are you having allergy symptoms and did they start after you started injecting back in August? Reason I ask is I had allergies from the grapeseed oil in my TCypionate that caused flu like symptoms, sinus infections, fatigue etc. I switched to sesame oil and the allergies cleared up.

I would think all the medications, OTC and prescription ZPac has to have some adverse effect on your blood test results.

Symptoms of chest pounding and unable to sleep could also be side effects of the grapeseed oil. Only way to know for sure is switch to sesame oil if your T is compounded with grapeseed oil. Good Luck!

The testosterone I have now is mad with cottonseed oil. I believe that could be a possible reason for the side effects. How do I get a different blend?

1Draw

Since you are switching to Defy, I wouldn't worry on the oils used in their Cypionate. It's either grape seed oil or sesame seed oil. Cottonseed oil for TCypionate is outdated therapy. You definitely need better care.

timk

I gave blood today. The nurse said my blood was 1 point away from being oil "like" and they wouldn't accept it. Should I feel any different since giving blood?

Vince

Super Moderator
I gave blood today. The nurse said my blood was 1 point away from being oil "like" and they wouldn't accept it. Should I feel any different since giving blood?

I do donate blood regularly, never felt any different, only a little lighter. :rolleyes:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me