Test results after 6 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

SilverSurfer

Seems like few doctors around start low and go slow. Many it’s like starting out at 3x your levels or bust.

Doctors dont RX in a vacuum. Very few Americans are patient or willing to make actual lifestyle changes to feel better. I was talking to a colleague at work a couple of days ago who has been recently diagnosed with sleep apnea, and hasn’t even had his new machine for 10 days (he has high blood pressure, renal impairment, obese) and was complaining he wasn’t feeling better yet. When the discUSS iin turned to T, he was thinking he would feel better in minutes or hours. When I said, “no, no, no, it takes time” he asked, you mean it takes a few days?

Given patients impatience, I’m sure doctors probably want them to notice significant improvements so they will be patient to slowly reduce dose and dial it in.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

Those naturals might have been at low levels too, as testosterone is fluctating all the time. Besides that - when the "normal range" is calculated the top 5 percent are removed, so quite a lot of people had even higher levels than 1500.

Regarding T/E ratio a lot of interesting studies a coming out, most of them pointing to the fact that if you run at a high t level it's a good idea to have high estrogen too. The ratio is more important than the number.

Elevated T/E2 Ratio Is Associated with an Increased Risk of Cerebrovascular Disease in Elderly Men

"The balance between T and E2 may be more important than their absolute quantities. Extremely low or high T/E2 values will harm the brain blood vessels. Careful consideration should be given before beginning testosterone replacement treatment, and supplementation with estrogen seems a good way to protect the blood vessels of the brain in elderly men."

Good Christ! That study doesn’t say what you are making a leap to conclusion over. There are so many problems with your bro-science I don’t even know where to start FFS!

slicktop

And for Gods sake don't start AI unless you're about to grow tits, estrogen is really healthy for you and one of the big benefits of TRT. It drives male libido too and is really healthy for the cardiovascular system. It's one of the reasons woman lives longer than men :)
This is potentially dangerous advice to give out to everyone. In *some* men, the T/E ratio is a good indicator to look at; in others that over-respond initially to TRT (like myself), it's better to pay attention to E2 to SHBG. I absolutely HATE the way I feel when my e2 climbs above 35 and prefer it to be within 10% of my SHBG. I would have dropped TRT altogether if I hadn't gotten on an AI and resolved my e2 symptoms and I'm glad I didn't. We don't need to scare men away from an AI if they need it, especially when they're getting dialed in. I went from 2.5mgs a week down to .25, and I might even experiment with cutting it all together now, but I think it's best to avoid "one size fits all" advice.

WadeAllen

I spoke to the dr on Friday and he is concerned with the estrogen levels and I am starting an AI this week.

I am hopeful this takes care of the weight gain (now at 30lbs) as well as addresses the lethargy I have been feeling.

Gman86

I spoke to the dr on Friday and he is concerned with the estrogen levels and I am starting an AI this week.

I am hopeful this takes care of the weight gain (now at 30lbs) as well as addresses the lethargy I have been feeling.

what do your most recent labs look like?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me