Tesamorelin + Ipamorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Never have heard of that combo.
I've heard of Tesa being used to quickly increase IGF-1, even in non HIV positive patients.
I've only seen or heard of Ipamorelin being combined with Sermorelin.
From what I understand, Tesa is powerful enough by itself.
Hopefully some former/current Peptide users will chime in with experience.

I've yet to try a peptide or peptide combo out but am pursuing it for sure.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Empower has ipamorelin. You really do not need anything beyond it. Pretty good stuff as it increased by IGF-1 and pumps considerably without the hunger associated with all GHRPs and ibutamoren. I would never trust an online site overseas to inject anything in my body.

Empower has ipamorelin. You really do not need anything beyond it. Pretty good stuff as it increased by IGF-1 and pumps considerably without the hunger associated with all GHRPs and ibutamoren. I would never trust an online site overseas to inject anything in my body.

Where do you see Ipamorelin on Empower? All I see is Sermorelin.

So i called them and they do indeed compound it but it just isn't on the website. They wont give a cost though so have to go through all the trouble of getting a script before I can find out I can't afford it. (e_e)

My ipamorelin/cjc1295 is not ftom overseas. Its from nuimagemedical in tampa and the pharmacy "absolute pharmacy" that shipped me the product is also from tampa. BTW, i just finished speaking with them sbout storage and usage. Sure seemed legit. I have 2 vials of ipamorelin from my current dr. I must finish first before I try the new stuff. Currently injecting twice a day. Once in the morning and once before I workout. My strength is increasing and my fat is decreasing.

Anyone recommend a good dosage of cjc/ipa? I was thinking 300mcg nightly? Going to have my Dr call in a script. I found Talon Compounding Pharmacy in TX which is way cheaper and very helpful when I talked to the pharmacist.

Giantsrus

I've tried cjc/ipa and it was incredible. Then the next batch was bunk which is typical, cant trust anyone online anymore.

I've never tried just ipamorelin.
Didnt like Sermorelin, it as way to short acting.
Didnt like mk-677 at all.

Tired of dealing with online guys, maybe I'll try ipamorelin from Empower, I've used them before. I just don't have time for online ninja tricks trying to get stuff anymore. :)

$425 for peptides seems ludicrous but to each his own. :)
I've been dealing with x-peptides and stuff seems legit and they are great to deal with. I was using sermorelin with some GHRP's from a place in florida; was costing like $350 per month. Insane. In either case, there are sides associated with these "legit" peptides (from the Florida place), that can give one an idea if something is real or not. He posts his tests on one of the websites. I've purchased Mod GRF 1-29 (basically longer acting sermorelin) as well as ipamorelin and now GHRP 2 & 6. All of the associated side effects were noted with all 4 compounds, which is a very good sign. Getting my IGF-1 tested next week which should tell a more complete story Anyway, just thought I would pass the info on.

I've been dealing with x-peptides and stuff seems legit and they are great to deal with. I was using sermorelin with some GHRP's from a place in florida; was costing like $350 per month. Insane. In either case, there are sides associated with these "legit" peptides (from the Florida place), that can give one an idea if something is real or not. He posts his tests on one of the websites. I've purchased Mod GRF 1-29 (basically longer acting sermorelin) as well as ipamorelin and now GHRP 2 & 6. All of the associated side effects were noted with all 4 compounds, which is a very good sign. Getting my IGF-1 tested next week which should tell a more complete story Anyway, just thought I would pass the info on.

Thanks for the info. I was quoted $150 for cjc/ipamorelin 6mg/6mg from Talon.

The problem with these other places is the first batch might be good then other batches won’t. That’s how they scam you. I used blue sky and first batch was great then they scammed me after that. Was like shooting water.

Will update with quality after I get it. Plan on taking 400mcg nightly which is 200/200 ipa/cjc.

Well, i just took my first ipamorelin/cjc1295 injection of 12units 30min ago. I'm feeling a little bit of euphoria. Maybe its just me ,but it feels super great. I hope its the injection and not myself hyping myself up.. lol!!
No head rush, no headache.

Well, i just took my first ipamorelin/cjc1295 injection of 12units 30min ago. I'm feeling a little bit of euphoria. Maybe its just me ,but it feels super great. I hope its the injection and not myself hyping myself up.. lol!!
No head rush, no headache.

I dont think you will feel euphoria in 30 miniutes. :) For me i did feel sides right away which showed me it was legit. Head rush mostly. It depends on the dosage though. How many mcg is 12 units?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me