Taking Testosterone with High Lipids level

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jayyy

There is quite a difference between normal and optimized thyroid levels. My thyroid numbers were all "normal" for the 10 years I was taking Lipitor. When I found a doc that really understood the Thyroid and started me on T3, my cholesterol numbers all came back to within the lab ranges.
Thats interesting. Sure i will check with my doctor again to see if my throids are working fine.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jayyy

[guyQUOTE="Paul M, post: 164703, member: 39869"]LDL that is classed as 'a little high' nowadays would have been in the healthy range prior to pharmaceutical companies lowering the figures to get more people on statins and more sales.[/QUOTE]
Hi Gman/Paul,
Ya i know about it. Yes mine is just above the normal range. I am from canada so here its different range. I am not just worried about my blood reports. My main concerns are ED. I was wondering if its bcas of cholestrol or testosterone. So thought ill try cholestrol lowering drug to see if it helps and it did help me. When i took fenofibrate(another drug to lower cholestrol), it increased my testosterone levels, decresed LDL and Triglycerides, increased HDL and decreased Estrogen. So i was wonderign if there is any relation between cholestrol n Testosterone. I also get random erections when i was on cholestrol lowering drug. Not sure its bcas of low LDL/Triglycerides or Increase in Testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me