Syringe sizing

Buy Lab Tests Online

chungus

I am going to switch to injecting testosterone cypionate either twice weekly or every other day.

My doc gives me 18 ga needles to load the syringe and 25 ga to inject with. They also give me a 10 ml vial which is supposed to last 2 months @ 1 ml a week. I was injecting 1ml weekly. Using these syringes on my 8th injection I was barely able to get a full ml as the vial was empty. I am guessing the other 2 ml just gets wasted in the process of loading and swapping needles.

I also have concerns that with switching to twice weekly or EOD that the 18 ga needle will destroy the rubber top of the vial. I would be stabbing it in there 16 to 30 times.

My question is what is the smallest size needle I can use to load the syringe with?

I was thinking of using insulin syringes to inject with either sub Q or shallow IM but from what I gather the preferred method is to backfill them?

I am fixing to order some syringes and just not sure what to get. 27ga insulin seems to be recommended for the injection but I don't think those have removable needles? Do you load them using the same needle you inject with or do you backfill and if backfill what is best to use?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

chungus

I use an Easy Touch 29g 1/2 inch syringe for testosterone cypionate in grapeseed oil and my HCG. If you're using cottonseed oil, I would go with a 27 g. I inject shallow IM, in my shoulders and VG.

Best testosterone injection site, no aspiration needed, avoids all nerves

I recently switched from 1 ml cc to a .5 ml CC, makes for easy accurate measuring.

Thank you. Just to make sure I am clear with the 27g or 29g you are loading with the same needle you inject with or are you backfilling?

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you. Just to make sure I am clear with the 27g or 29g you are loading with the same needle you inject with or are you backfilling?
Yes you are loading with the same needle you are injected with. No back filling, no waste.

Rube99

I inject SubQ. I use insulin syringes. The needles are fixed, so there is less wasted area. But then you load and inject with the same needle. Some worry about dulling the needle, but I haven't had any issues.

For my HCG, I use a 30 gauge, 1/2" syringe. For my T, it's 28 gauge, 1/2". These are all 1.0 ml Easytouch syringes. Not sure what kind of oil it has (compounded at Empower), but takes a couple of minutes to load 0.4 ml of my T which is really no big deal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me