Symptoms Question (long-term TRT user)

Buy Lab Tests Online

JmAch

I have been on TRT/ HcG for many years, having great success and have my protocol "dialed in" to maintain my good results and continued stable blood markers. Without posting a mess of details of my protocol, I am hoping maybe some of you may have some quick insight to my question before I order my next blood panel likely in the next few weeks..... Over the last 3 weeks or so, I have gained roughly 5-6 lbs, and my erectile quality that is normally fine/ reliable has turned to barely maintaining and sensitivity to finish has diminished to where it is hard to get the job done. I have not changed other parameters ( diet, exercise, supps, etc.) and feel exactly the same in all areas= no other "symptoms". Having been on this for a long time, I know and have experienced the waxing/ waning of feeling great and then times it diminishes, and then comes back. This has just seemed to come on quickly and is throwing me off right now. Ideas???

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Having been on this for a long time, I know and have experienced the waxing/ waning of feeling great and then times it diminishes, and then comes back.
Your body changes as you age. So too does your mileage on TRT as far as dosing.

TRT isn’t a set and forget therapy.

Also, if the underlying disease, condition that causes the low-T isn’t addressed, it will continue wreaking havoc down the road.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me