Switching to M-W-F injections...question on timing

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigBamBoo

So in the hopes of lowering my high E2, I was instructed to go from every 3.5 days to M-W-F injections.

My question is should I do Monday morning, Wednesday mid day, and Friday evening?

My thoughts are to try and keep things a bit more level for the Friday through Monday time.

As usual....thanks for all input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Monday at 7am, Wednesday at 3pm, Friday at 11pm would be exactly 56 hrs between injections.

You can alter the times suited to your preference!

BigBamBoo

Monday at 7am, Wednesday at 3pm, Friday at 11pm would be exactly 56 hrs between injections.

You can alter the times suited to your preference!

Well that is past my bedtime on Friday. LOL....but I was thinking pretty close to that schedule.

Thank you for the reply.

KenLowT

I'm considering doing this also, but other than lowering E2 what's the benefit of this? My SHBG is 25.9. I know this can also bring more steady levels, but I'm worrying by cutting my dose into 1/3's that I will not feel more energetic. How is this working for you so far?

BigBamBoo

Hi Ken.
So far so good. I have already noticed my E2 is dropping. No more sensitive nipples, less oily skin, blood pressure has lowered, less bloating, etc.

I will be pulling labs in 4 weeks to verify I am on the right track and may bump up the dose.

I am injecting 40mg M-W-F and the doc at Defy says to go up to 50mg every M-W-F if I feel ok and labs look good.

Will update.

M

MarkM

Hi Ken.
So far so good. I have already noticed my E2 is dropping. No more sensitive nipples, less oily skin, blood pressure has lowered, less bloating, etc.

I will be pulling labs in 4 weeks to verify I am on the right track and may bump up the dose.

I am injecting 40mg M-W-F and the doc at Defy says to go up to 50mg every M-W-F if I feel ok and labs look good.

Will update.
Big,

This is good news for you! Congrats!

KenLowT

Today I had some shoulder pain and automatically started to wonder if it was the AI's fault. It's just like when you know someone that's gotten lice and you start to feel like your head itches more than usual.

BigBamBoo

Ken, I can tell you that AI literally felt like it was trying to kill me.

Three...yes..THREE .125mg capsules taken over a week in a half raised my blood pressure, caused a full blown panic attack (never have had a panic attack in my life), anxiety like crazy, etc.

So I personally hope this new protocol works for me as an AI is not in the books for me.

KenLowT

Ken, I can tell you that AI literally felt like it was trying to kill me.

Three...yes..THREE .125mg capsules taken over a week in a half raised my blood pressure, caused a full blown panic attack (never have had a panic attack in my life), anxiety like crazy, etc.

So I personally hope this new protocol works for me as an AI is not in the books for me.
Today I took my 2nd dosage of my AI after my test and HCG shot so we'll see if I start feeling like crap. I can't imagine that I will considering that I believe I convert too much test to E2, but all the horror stories on here are keeping me on the lookout. One thing I keep seeing that is confusing is this .125 dosage. I'm taking the 0.25 dosage, are we talking about the same thing or is that less than mine?

BigBamBoo

.125mg is 1/8 of a mg. So half of your .25mg....so yes...less then what you are taking.

I am a hyper aromatizer it seems. But for sure this 3 times a week protocol is working better for me so far.

No more sore nipples. Less oily skin. Sleeping better.

I am looking forward to my next blood draw in 4 weeks to see what it says.

Good luck to you. Some folks seem to do good with AI.

KenLowT

.125mg is 1/8 of a mg. So half of your .25mg....so yes...less then what you are taking.

I am a hyper aromatizer it seems. But for sure this 3 times a week protocol is working better for me so far.

No more sore nipples. Less oily skin. Sleeping better.

I am looking forward to my next blood draw in 4 weeks to see what it says.

Good luck to you. Some folks seem to do good with AI.

Wow, so you took less than me and immediately felt low E2 symptoms. I am really hoping the AI will help with my E2, I thought this was the cause that my libido has not improved on TRT. If it's not the E2 then it may be something else.

BigBamBoo

Have you done blood work? To verify your high or low E?

I don’t know if the AI crashed my E or if I just do not tolerate the AI.

I know that once I stopped the AI, my blood pressure came down, my anxiety went away, the heart palpitations stopped, and my mood improved within 3-4 days.

We know that T to E conversion and suppression of same is not linear.
So I am leaning towards the AI just does. It agree with me.

KenLowT

Have you done blood work? To verify your high or low E?

I don’t know if the AI crashed my E or if I just do not tolerate the AI.

I know that once I stopped the AI, my blood pressure came down, my anxiety went away, the heart palpitations stopped, and my mood improved within 3-4 days.

We know that T to E conversion and suppression of same is not linear.
So I am leaning towards the AI just does. It agree with me.
Yes I have. My trough E2 was at 39 when I was doing just testosterone, 100mg weekly. But keep in mind that I have a high BF% so I convert a lot of test to estrogen. I've never had E lower than 33.

BigBamBoo

Yes I have. My trough E2 was at 39 when I was doing just testosterone, 100mg weekly. But keep in mind that I have a high BF% so I convert a lot of test to estrogen. I've never had E lower than 33.

What is your SHBG?

I have really high SHBG, so while I also have really high E2, the high SHBG keeps it some what in check.

In fact, Defy wants my E2 in the 35-40 range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me