Switching to legal Trt - help!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jturns

Hey guys. I’ll keep this short as possible !

when I was 20 I got my T levels tested and they came back as the age of an 80 year old..
My doctors said just change your diet and you’ll be fine.. clearly not the case
For the past 2 years I’ve been blasting/cruising test e. I’ve had no bad side effects no swollen/sensitive nipples and have felt beyond amazing since I’ve started my whole life has changed in a fantastic way.

I want to make the move to legal TRT I’ve found a doctor and all. But I am currently on a 500mg weekly test e cycle with 7 weeks to go. Before I start this Trt route how long do I have to be completely off the T? Before I mainly get my blood tests andbook in an appointment with this new doctor !

would greatly appreciate any tips or advice thank you so much.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

I didn’t really understand your point but 500mg weekly Is extremely high people here do average around 100mg weekly

Bryan_K77

Hey guys. I’ll keep this short as possible !

when I was 20 I got my T levels tested and they came back as the age of an 80 year old..
My doctors said just change your diet and you’ll be fine.. clearly not the case
For the past 2 years I’ve been blasting/cruising test e. I’ve had no bad side effects no swollen/sensitive nipples and have felt beyond amazing since I’ve started my whole life has changed in a fantastic way.

I want to make the move to legal TRT I’ve found a doctor and all. But I am currently on a 500mg weekly test e cycle with 7 weeks to go. Before I start this Trt route how long do I have to be completely off the T? Before I mainly get my blood tests andbook in an appointment with this new doctor !

would greatly appreciate any tips or advice thank you so much.
If you’re in the US and paying out of pocket at an anti aging type clinic, just tell them exactly what you’re doing and they won’t ask you to get off for any length of time. I was in a similar boat to you, and they just had me do initial bloodwork and put me on 150 mg/week as soon as it came back.

slicktop

I'd go with "honesty is the best policy" and find a provider that's willing to work with you and listen to what you've done and help you from there. If you're really worried about what they're going to say or how they'll react however, just wait two weeks after your last dose before going to whatever clinic you've chosen. You'll crash quick enough, as you've surely completely shut down your own production by now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me