Switching from cream to injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Spandex

If you were to switch from cream which has approximately one day half life to cypionate injection, would it make sense to do a higher first dose injection to “preload” ?

For example, if your protocol was 50mg twice a week, do 100mg first shot and then 3-4 days later come in with the 50mg and so on.

Asking this because if your natural production is lowered from the cream, would be nice to avoid an extended trough that could occur while you wait for multiple injection cypionate half life’s to build up.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

aneuman

Assuming your goal plan is 100 mg Testosterone Cypionate twice a week (50 mg every 3.5 days) you can use the following to achieve steady state within a week

First week
Monday: 50 mg
Wednesday: 50 mg
Friday: 30 mg

Subsequent weeks
Monday: 50 mg
Thursday: 50 mg

This will produce something like this. The first 3 peaks are Mon-Wed-Fri of the first week, then you get pretty stable thereafter.
1709318722940.png

All this is assuming you'll be starting with a relative low level.

Now take my advice: don't take advice from me

Systemlord

If you were to switch from cream which has approximately one day half life to cypionate injection, would it make sense to do a higher first dose injection to “preload” ?
There are no shortcuts in the TRT world. Steady blood levels are achieved by being consistent with your dosages, any deviation, change in dosages will pause, delay how long it takes to reach steady blood levels, because your body is constantly trying to adapt to the changes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me