Buy Lab Tests Online

Shad0w

Hey guys I just got recent blood work done and I’ve decided to switch from anastrozole over to aromasin. One reason is I’ve heard there is no rebound and even on a daily dose of arimidex I experienced rebounds in estrogen and very quickly. My protocol for these bloods were - 40mg test cyp eod, anastrozole .25mg ed and when I felt a little rebound I’d take .5 seldomly on injection days. Just looking at what to expect from aromasin. I’ll be doing 12.5mg every day. Also based on my tsh levels my doc agreed to possibly put me on synthroid. What do you guys think?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hey guys I just got recent blood work done and I’ve decided to switch from anastrozole over to aromasin. One reason is I’ve heard there is no rebound and even on a daily dose of arimidex I experienced rebounds in estrogen and very quickly. My protocol for these bloods were - 40mg test cyp eod, anastrozole .25mg ed and when I felt a little rebound I’d take .5 seldomly on injection days. Just looking at what to expect from aromasin. I’ll be doing 12.5mg every day. Also based on my tsh levels my doc agreed to possibly put me on synthroid. What do you guys think?

You can easily lower your weekly dose and look into injecting daily as your FT is too high due to your low SHBG and your estradiol/free e2 is more than likely sky high!

Taking your TT 992.9 ng/dL and your SHBG 10 nmol/L using the calculated method for Free & Bioavailable Testosterone: Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator

Your FT is really high at 3.59% and yor Bioavailable T is high at 84.2%.

Most men do well having their FT 2-3% of TT!

Your thyroid issue needs to be addressed and you should look into the 4 point saliva cortisol test as your am cortisol should be higher: 502124: Salivary Cortisol (Four Specimens), MS ... | LabCorp

Moogie

Because your FT is high and low SHBG, I would drop the dose of Test C in order for you to better manage E2. You are like me with low SHBG and I struggle with E2 symptoms terrible. I inject everyday to keep E2 as low as possible and take .125 AI in the morning and .125 at night because of rebound.

For us low SHBG guys, FT is easy to increase because there is little binding by our low SHBG, but the converse is true also, we have high E2 with no mechanism (low SHBG) to rid ourselves of it.

Guys like us require AI but also lower test c doses.

Shad0w

Thanks for the replies guys. I agree that my free t is way too high and that I should lower my dose a bit. So for guys with high free t, is it inevitable to have higher free e along with it or is this something that an ai can counteract? My main concern is that if I get my total t into say.. the 600s, would one still reap the benefits of Trt? Also is it possible that my low shbg is due to a low thyroid function?

I switched to Aromasin, it's cheaper for me a lil bit and seems to work better, I'm @ 12.5 EOD. You should be testing your "Estradiol, Free", if it's affordable for you.

Moogie

Thanks for the replies guys. I agree that my free t is way too high and that I should lower my dose a bit. So for guys with high free t, is it inevitable to have higher free e along with it or is this something that an ai can counteract? My main concern is that if I get my total t into say.. the 600s, would one still reap the benefits of Trt? Also is it possible that my low shbg is due to a low thyroid function?

I would not be concerned with TT. It is FT that is bioavailble, meaning, it is not bound and it can be readily used by your body. That is the number you want to look at. That is something I had to learn.

My TT is low but my FT is nice and on the high of the range. There are a few reasons why SHBG can be low so I am unsure of that. Even if TT drops, if FT is a strong number you should still see benefits of TRT. Yes, I understand that high FT will lead to high E2 in low SHBG guys. I must use AI or I would have to quit TRT because of high E2 symptoms.

Just something to remember, if men have low SHBG and high E2, it only makes sense that our “reaction” to E2 will be exponentially worse than someone with an identical E2 number but with normal SHBG. SHBG will clear E2 therefore men with normal SHBG will react differently to E2 than us guys who have identical E2 but symptoms that appear to be over the top. On these boards just remember that, or you will compare yourself with the masses and always come up with the wrong answer.

Systemlord

The rebound after stopping anastrozole was devastating for me and I over responded to it as well.

I have switched to aromasin and am hoping I fair better, I don't tolerate anastrozole well.

being in 600s is not bad if your pre trt level was really low like below 300s but if your expectations from trt are to have high top of range levels of testosterone it will obviously feel like it's not enough

Ive read about Aromasin having a compounding effect, and that dosage for Aromasin will taper over time until you reach a “sweet spot” that works for you in.

Additionally, it stated that one of the biggest mistakes seen with Aromasin (All AIs), is people thinking that there is a specific dosage of Aromasin based upon the type and amount of Testosterone being taken. It said that each individual will have different needs, or lack of needs, for Aromasin dosages; and that the only way to be certain what your needs are come from having the Free Testosterone and Estradiol levels checked Prior to starting and consistent testing during any use of Testosterone.

After reading this and having lots of blood work, I did indeed find I was using to much Aromasin, and cut my dosage to 10mg 2x a week, and I’m now in my “sweet spot”

I hope this info helps, or at minimum gets someone/anyone reading it to start doing consistent blood work done if they aren’t at this time.

Good Luck on your transition to Aromasin!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me